Help Me Grow!

I’ve been training for almost 3 years I feel my gains are good, but now I need advice on how to become a massive freak! I need to obtain this nothing else really matters to me.

Eat, lift, sleep. Repeat until desired look/weight.

[quote]JFG wrote:
Eat, lift, sleep. Repeat until desired look/weight.[/quote]

I’ve heard that so many times. It’s so true.

[quote]Flesh_Sculptor wrote:
I’ve been training for almost 3 years I feel my gains are good, but now I need advice on how to become a massive freak! I need to obtain this nothing else really matters to me. [/quote]

That’s awesome. Setting life goals on pursuits awarded to a genetic few with little financial reward sounds cool.

If you have it in you to be that massive freak, the progress over those 3 years would be pretty significant.

PEDS

Anchor arms

“I’m aways bloated, and feeling fat. I’m 6’1” and 225lbs I’m trying to bulk and cut. Mostly cut, because of that fat, bloated look from eating too much, and no definition."- from your other thread

If you want to be big- eat, sleep, and lift big all with consistency and vigilance. This is a great site, do some perusing and you’ll find your answer. Read as much as you can. Maybe narrow your thread question down to something more specific and you might get some serious responses.

Also complaining that you look bloated makes you sound like a 16 year old girl. I do however enjoy the morbid ring of “flesh_sculptor”, very nice.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I’ve been training for almost 3 years I feel my gains are good, but now I need advice on how to become a massive freak! I need to obtain this nothing else really matters to me. [/quote]

That’s awesome. Setting life goals on pursuits awarded to a genetic few with little financial reward sounds cool.

If you have it in you to be that massive freak, the progress over those 3 years would be pretty significant.[/quote]

Exactly. It took me 3 years of lifting and overeating JUST TO LOOK NORMAL in clothes.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

If you have it in you to be that massive freak, the progress over those 3 years would be pretty significant.[/quote]

Exactly. It took me 3 years of lifting and overeating JUST TO LOOK NORMAL in clothes.
[/quote]

This is funny on on too many levels…

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

This is funny on on too many levels…
[/quote]
Care to explain what is so funny about it?

[quote] RampantBadger wrote:
Alistar Overeem shows how to get BIG - YouTube [/quote]

He states that he eats like 8 times a day, but that could be any calorie/fat/sodium/carb value… I take it your just supposed to wing it your first time, and critique it until you see what your body works the best with?

[quote]Kill That Shit wrote:

He states that he eats like 8 times a day, but that could be any calorie/fat/sodium/carb value… I take it your just supposed to wing it your first time, and critique it until you see what your body works the best with?[/quote]

Dude, in all fairness, that is exactly what then fuck you are supposed to do.

I used to eat 6 times a day like religion. That was what every bodybuilding magazine recommended when I started and truthfully…I needed that. Guys with fast metabolisms have to make eating a job. They can’t just eat when hungry and gain optimally. Setting that number to shoot for shaped my whole day to making sure I was doing what I could to see progress in and out of t6he gym.

I didn’t know what the hell to eat then. I am still learning now.

No one has this all figured out for all people and anyone who says they do is lying and after your money.

This is trial and error. Always has been.

you could start by giving more details about yourself: stats, current training and nutrition.

Also dude you’ve got to pick up a goal and stick to it, there’s no cutting and bulking at the same time.

[quote]Kill That Shit wrote:

He states that he eats like 8 times a day, but that could be any calorie/fat/sodium/carb value… I take it your just supposed to wing it your first time, and critique it until you see what your body works the best with?[/quote]

Dude, in all fairness, that is exactly what then fuck you are supposed to do.

I used to eat 6 times a day like religion. That was what every bodybuilding magazine recommended when I started and truthfully…I needed that. Guys with fast metabolisms have to make eating a job. They can’t just eat when hungry and gain optimally. Setting that number to shoot for shaped my whole day to making sure I was doing what I could to see progress in and out of t6he gym.

I didn’t know what the hell to eat then. I am still learning now.

No one has this all figured out for all people and anyone who says they do is lying and after your money.

This is trial and error. Always has been.[/quote]

Agree with this completely.

Another thing OP is that it can be pretty simple. Add in an extra few hundred calories, a few weeks later do the same. If you struggle to do that then your probably not going to ever be massive-freak-huge.

Also like X said that stuff is mostly genetic.

Figure out how to make your diet work, everything else is less important when trying to gain size.