Help Me Get Over Girlfriend's Past

[quote]aesthetics_sexy wrote:
But tell me one thing how do I get rid of the thoughts of her being fucked by her ex . How do you guys manage to do that in your relationships? [/quote]

Because she’s with me, not him, so I don’t give a fuck beyond that.

I understand everyone has a past , even I have banged a couple of chicks. [/quote]

I’d work on the double standards thing then. You won’t be comfortable with anyone until you are comfortable with yourself.

[quote]daltron wrote:

I understand everyone has a past , even I have banged a couple of chicks. [/quote]

I’d work on the double standards thing then. You won’t be comfortable with anyone until you are comfortable with yourself.[/quote]

I completely agree. This IS a cultural issue, but if you value your girlfriend and accept her as an equal, why are you so upset about something if you’ve done it yourself?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
what country are you from?

I’m asking because the chances of meeting an adult virgin in the UK (or I would assume anywhere in the Western World) are pretty much zero.[/quote]

I am from India . And even here its not easy to find a virgin . I am not looking for a virgin in particular . All I want is to get rid of the thoughts I am having. How do you guys manage to do that ?[/quote]

Well the sad fact of it is that your girlfriend has had a penis in at least 1 out of 3 potential sexual orifices, and that it’s highly likely that she enjoyed it.

The thing is, you have had your penis in at least 1 out of 3 potential sexual orifices, so there is a double standard.

Really, you have to decide whether or not you can move on from it. If you can’t, and you stay with her, you’ll become more and more resentful and mistreat her, despite her not actually having done anything wrong.

Remember though that if this other guy was so perfect, she wouldn’t be with you.

Concentrate on the things you like about her and don’t obsess over things you can’t change.

Hey OP, how old are you? I’m guessing 16 - 18? If you want a girl who was a virgin before you then go find a virgin. Seriously, if it’s bothering you that much then nothing anyone here is going to say will change your feelings.

Hopefully as you get older you’ll start to realize that shit in the past doesn’t really matter.

james

You have to let this go, because if you punish her for doing what you asked (which is tell you about her past), you will lose her. No one is perfect, not even you, let it go.

I knew a guy. He was like 40. Looked like a nerd, like what you would expect a 40 year old virgin to look like. We were talking one day about girls. He was like if I’m going to marry her, “she better be virgin” and that he “wants a pretty one”. Other people were around, I didn’t ask them what they were thinking.

On one hand I wanted to help him out because he was in for a hard fall, but I opted for keeping my mouth shut.

Super nice guy, but life has a way of taking advantage of people like that.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m asking because the chances of meeting an adult virgin in the UK (or I would assume anywhere in the Western World) are pretty much zero.[/quote]
He’s from India.[/quote]

Does anyone know why this site is so popular in India? I feel like it gets an inordinate amount of traffic.
[/quote]

The overwhelming no 1 sport is cricket and they have shit genetics so pretty much everyone is clueless about how to get jacked(without gear)

Hello everyone. I just asked my girlfriend about her past. At first I thought knowing about her past will not bother me. After she told me that she has had sex before I was devastated . The thoughts of her having sex with her ex keeps bothering me all the time. We love each other very much and we see future with each other. But these thoughts makes me feel miserable. I just can’t take the pictures of her with another guy out of my head. I keep thinking about it all the time. What should I do guys please help me out, I feel helpless :([/quote]

Listen, you sniveling, safe-space-craving, motherfucker. If you want to get over your girlfriend’s past you have exactly ONE option at your disposal.

Have an affair with her dad. That should be right about your speed.

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
Hey OP, how old are you? I’m guessing 16 - 18? If you want a girl who was a virgin before you then go find a virgin. Seriously, if it’s bothering you that much then nothing anyone here is going to say will change your feelings.

Hopefully as you get older you’ll start to realize that shit in the past doesn’t really matter.

james[/quote]

What the fuck are you doing, man?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
You have to let this go, because if you punish her for doing what you asked (which is tell you about her past), you will lose her. No one is perfect, not even you, let it go. [/quote]

Why the fuck are you doing this?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

He’s from India.[/quote]

He’s from India? What. The. Fuck.

Hey, OP! FUCK YOU!

What are you doing on here complaining about your girlfriend’s past? You should be more worried about from where your next source of potable water will come.

And let’s face it. If your girlfriend is also from India, then you don’t even know the half of her past. How many times has she been brutally assaulted by a swarthy gang of men in some back alley on the outskirts of Bangalore?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Damn unless she was blowing guys in an alley for money you got to let that shit go. Sorry but I would take someone who knows HOW to fuck over a virgin any day. [/quote]

Indeed. Experience has its “virtues.”[/quote]

He who cares least wins.

If you are this upset with what she did with him, you are gonna hate what she did with me!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
If you are this upset with what she did with him, you are gonna hate what she did with me!
[/quote]

Yeah, what’d she do with you that she hadn’t already done with half the male population in Bihar? Wire a fucking house? Change your shower valve?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I am from India . And even here its not easy to find a virgin . I am not looking for a virgin in particular . All I want is to get rid of the thoughts I am having. How do you guys manage to do that ?[/quote]

You’re going about this the wrong way. You don’t want to get rid of these thoughts you want to sexualize them.

This is what you do. Have her straddle your face with one hand making a fist in your hair so you can’t get away. Have her tell you what it was like having his cock plunder her pussy and blast his load of sticky cum right into her.

“There was so much, gobs still occasionally drip out”

While riding you, with her free hand, she should reach back and lightly stroke your penis to give you pleasure during the “therapy”. When she’s done having her orgasms she should lock your penis up in one of those chastity devises so you can’t masturbate. To make the therapy work your only source of sexual pleasure should be when she’s riding you and telling you about his big fat cocked jammed into that very pussy she’s grinding all over your face. It should only take 2 or 3 weeks to recondition you.

Good luck

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah, what’d she do with you that she hadn’t already done with half the male population in Bihar? Wire a fucking house? Change your shower valve?[/quote]
When I tickled her gag reflex via her dirtpipe she swore I was special! Said I was the only one! (that could stand the smell) Had a curry slurry all the way to my armpit.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

You’re going about this the wrong way. You don’t want to get rid of these thoughts you want to sexualize them.

This is what you do. Have her straddle your face with one hand making a fist in your hair so you can’t get away. Have her tell you what it was like having his cock plunder her pussy and blast his load of sticky cum right into her.

“There was so much, gobs still occasionally drip out”

While riding you, with her free hand, she should reach back and lightly stroke your penis to give you pleasure during the “therapy”. When she’s done having her orgasms she should lock your penis up in one of those chastity devises so you can’t masturbate. To make the therapy work your only source of sexual pleasure should be when she’s riding you and telling you about his big fat cocked jammed into that very pussy she’s grinding all over your face. It should only take 2 or 3 weeks to recondition you.

Good luck[/quote]

Another man’s semen makes the best lubricant.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah, what’d she do with you that she hadn’t already done with half the male population in Bihar? Wire a fucking house? Change your shower valve?[/quote]
When I tickled her gag reflex via her dirtpipe she swore I was special! Said I was the only one! (that could stand the smell) Had a curry slurry all the way to my armpit.[/quote]

I fucking LOVE IT when you talk dirty to me.