Hey guys, I've recently been transferred overseas on assignment and the gym i have to work with is decent, but somewhat spartan. Equipment is as follows:
Smith Machine (with variety of plates going up to 20 Kilos /45ish pounds)
Seated Leg Extension Machine (NOT Leg Press)
Seated Leg Curl Machin
Lat Pull-down Machine
Dumbells (up to 10 Kilos / 25ish pounds)
I do two-a-days, 4 exercises for 3 sets, increasing resistence with each set. I'll just post what i've come up with and hopefully you guys can help me fill in the blanks.
1. Smith Machine Bench Press
2. Smith Machine Incline Press
3. Smith Machine Decline Press
4. Dumbell Fly
2. Standing Alternating Curls
3. Standing Cross-Body Curls
4. Concentration Curls
1. Smith Machine Military Press
2. Dumbell Side Lift
3. Dumbell Front Lift
TRICEPS (Here's where I get stuck)
1. I use the front end of the Roman Chair to do Body-Weight Dips.
2. Smith machine close-grip bench press (I'm not a fan of this at all, don't feel it working)
3. I use the lat machine to do tricep pressdowns
4. Bench Dips
1. Smitch Machine Deadlift (It beats nothing, I suppose)
2. Lat Pulldowns
3. Back Extensions with added weight (by gripping plates)
4. DB rows
1. Smith Machine Squats
2. Leg Extension Machine
3. Leg Curl Machine
4. Body-weight Calf Raises
On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm at about a 6 with satisfaction for this routine.
If you guys see anything you'd change, exercises you think I should substitute, or muscles you think i'm neglecting, PLEASE let me know. I'd really like to keep up my previous workout intensity and need compound movements!
Thanks for your help, guys