Help Me Destroy This Man

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Gather all the documentation you can manage. Build build build. If he crosses the line, confront him with the information. This is NOT a case of “mutually assured destruction”. Trust me, he has MUCH more to lose than her and will be unwilling to go “all in” on this - provided you have your documentation.

Request the text records now from the cell provider and start recording phone conversations now. [/quote]

Thanks, I hadn’t thought about requesting the records from the company. [/quote]

Plus, you could use the info to blackmail him, thus getting an even more satisfying and justified vengeance !

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Do they have Stokes Hearing/interview in Canada? if so that marriage option isnt a good one.[/quote]

Matty its Canada, they just ask and then everyone shakes hands, drinks a beer, cuts down a tree and walk away smiling.

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Now the big problem is this - he knows that she is working illegally. She could never go and report him as he could then report her. He has her trapped, he knows this. So what to do?
[/quote]

She is in a very sympathetic situation, which is great. Let the guy keep thinking he has the upper hand, which he actually does not.

In the politically correct world of academia where ego reigns supreme, a maneuver like this guy is pulling will cause enough shame and guilt driven aggravation to have the guy thrown in front of a bus.

Do as BG directed, and when you have a mountain of evidence- Crush him with it. Take it to the media, a very good attorney, Then the colleges administration. Admin aren’t nearly as big or egotistical when the whole world is looking at them badly as when they are looking at you and making decisions about peoples lives. (see Penn State for recent examples)

Canadians have all the fun. Where’s that beaver!!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Don’t be ridiculous. Canadian gangs are like an even gayer Westside Story.[/quote]

Most of our gangs wear pantaloons and wield fencing foils (unsharpened).

When the “Toronto Leaping Raggabouts” have a prance-off with the “Winnipeg Galavanters”…watch out!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

I didn’t even know they made those?

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

I didn’t even know they made those?[/quote]
I think Canadian Gang is a whimsical name for doo wop cover bands and their groupies, eh.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

I think Canadian Gang is a whimsical name for doo wop cover bands and their groupies, eh.[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

I think Canadian Gang is a whimsical name for doo wop cover bands and their groupies, eh.[/quote]
[/quote]
Aw gee whiz! The Biebster is a right good example, eh?

You see him rollin’, you hatin, patrollin and trying to catch him riding a moose.

I swear Atlantic Canada is the only part of the country with intelligent people. GIVE HIM A BEATDOWN. If you think he’ll go to the cops then kill him and dump his body somewhere. Better yet, burn his body and dump the ashes.
Oh and make sure your girl knows that there’s nothing he can do (he may try to coerce her).

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

You see him rollin’, you hatin, patrollin and trying to catch him riding a moose.[/quote]

Dude my 16 year old daughter has a life size cardboard cut out of Beiber in her room.

Fucking creeps me out anytime I have to go into her room.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

You see him rollin’, you hatin, patrollin and trying to catch him riding a moose.[/quote]

Everyone knows that the moose is the one on top in that relationship.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude my 16 year old daughter has a life size cardboard cut out of Beiber in her room.

[/quote]
Oh man, I don’t know what to say. At least he’s more successful than Jonathon Taylor Thomas was. Right? I mean there has to be an upside.

I think I’d start a house fire and let insurance buy me a new one, sans poster.

[quote]Alex Good wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

Everyone knows that the moose is the one on top in that relationship.[/quote]
I don’t know man.

At gay as that dudes marketing “people” make him, he was a little kid with aspirations, a talent and a youtube account who is now extrememly successful.

Frankly I respect the little tyke, in all honesty.

Talk about self made. I bet he’d top the moose. He hasn’t even hit puberty and his balls are giant.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh man, I don’t know what to say. At least he’s more successful than Jonathon Taylor Thomas was. Right? I mean there has to be an upside.

[/quote]

Its worse than that, she knows everything about this kid.

I dont know whats worse that she is in love with one of the most Unmanly teen idols ever or that she is now at that age :confused:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont know whats worse that she is in love with one of the most Unmanly teen idols ever or that she is now at that age :/[/quote]
A real 1, 2 punch for sure.

Locks on the outside of her door?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Canadian gangs[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont know whats worse that she is in love with one of the most Unmanly teen idols ever or that she is now at that age :/[/quote]
A real 1, 2 punch for sure.

Locks on the outside of her door?[/quote]

Her mom is Mexican and look at my Avi.

Suitors beware.

We have sprint locator on her phone that randomly and automatically locates her throughout the day and night.

Tech is awesome.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I think every father since the beginning of time has thought the same thing:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I think every father since the beginning of time has thought the same thing:

[/quote]

Lol good point.

I make fun of my wife she was in love with George Michael and Ricky Martin.

Both ended up Gay.

hahahahahahaahahahaahahahaaha

1. Pics

2. Is he married/girlfriend etc…

3. PICS