Help Me Create a T-Vixen

Thanks for the comments all. I appreciate the feedback. I just want to point out that I’m not trying to change her … in fact, I’m not even trying to get her to exercise. I’m was hoping to help her live healthier through a balanced diet, not change her appearance, personality, etc. All those things are great already. My motivation is that it will help her feel better, not me feel better about her … and hoped to hear any comments that a healthy diet may help someone who suffers from panic attacks, as I know it helps with depression. Like I said, I don’t like to preach and would never push any lifestyle on someone. But some people, once educated, may opt to make a change and experiment, you know? Irregardless, she’s a keeper! Thanks again.

I have helped some people with panic disorder before. It may be difficult for your girlfriend to make the changes you are describing, simply because she has so much to deal with already. If you really want to help her to feel good about herself, you should make progress with the panic attacks first. It’s something that can be successfully treated, so if she hasn’t looked into it, help her do some research. You’ll find that once you can identify the triggers of her attacks, you can start to break the connection between the panic and the trigger. You would not believe how her life will change once she makes progress with the panic attacks. The lifestyle changes you are describing will come easily to her then, and she’ll have tons of positive energy to use towards making those types of changes. But right now it would be difficult.