Help Me Convince My Roomate to Squat

keep your boy weak and small

1. you’ll be hotter than he is so at parties you’ll get the vags wet and your phone filled

2. you can take his food

3. GOTHLYFE!!!

I suggest YOU go to the gym and squat. The End. Dear Abby, Dr. Phil, Oprah, et als. could do no better.

Dude, the measure of a warrior is his/her willingness to advance on the enemy. If he’s to afraid to engage then he’s more of a drummer boy. Get a training partner with a lighter purse with less sequins and leave your roomie at home to deal with his menstrual cramps.

-chris

You can’t/won’t convince him if he’s come the bulls**t conclusion that he has already. It’s taken me 2/3 years to really start focusing on the squat A) Because it’s hard as hell and B) It doesn’t get any easier. But what’s made me start is the fact that I want to emulate someone who has perhaps the biggest quads i’ve seen EVER (Luke McAlister IMO). The same might apply to your buddy.

This is prolapse:

The squatting position is actually good for PREVENTING prolapse:

So your roommate should squat regularly to avoid losing his innards the next time he goes to the bathroom.
Maybe.
Or maybe you could just mention people (acquaintances and famous athletes) who squat and have their intestines intact.

But maybe he just isn’t into exercise. I’ve tried to tell my roommate to lift weights; she’s convinced there’s a serious risk of her dropping weights on herself. Given that I’ve had some bruises and scrapes, she thinks it’s insanely dangerous. Ah well.

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
Who gives a shit about that shit?

Worry about your own shit. Unless you want your buddy to flex his glutes around your boner, be a man and squat by yourself.[/quote]

yeah OP, get a life man! Who cares? Not us who are posting replies. You should go find a forum where you can post random stuff like this. In fact you should call it the. … … …oh. …wait. …Ahhhh.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
This is prolapse:

The squatting position is actually good for PREVENTING prolapse:

So your roommate should squat regularly to avoid losing his innards the next time he goes to the bathroom.
Maybe.
Or maybe you could just mention people (acquaintances and famous athletes) who squat and have their intestines intact.
[/quote]

I hate you. I looked up prolapse > rectal prolapse > now I am fucking scarred.

Here. Enjoy!

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]theOUTLAW wrote:
Who gives a shit about that shit?

Worry about your own shit. Unless you want your buddy to flex his glutes around your boner, be a man and squat by yourself.[/quote]

yeah OP, get a life man! Who cares? Not us who are posting replies. You should go find a forum where you can post random stuff like this. In fact you should call it the. … … …oh. …wait. …Ahhhh.[/quote]

Uhh…Yeah. I was playing off of his use of the word shit in his post, and appropriately, I gave him a serious response crafted in a non-serious manner. Your point is? Perhaps you should get a life instead of policing the get a life section. (but Andrew replies, “heh, It’s the get a life section.”)

ha ha ha. touche! That would be my mistake for not getting the ‘shit’ part. then again I hadnt had the pleasure of coming across that prolapse stuff yet so do forgive. Too bad about all the subtleties of sarcasm being lost in text.

[quote]Avocado wrote:
Dude, the measure of a warrior is his/her willingness to advance on the enemy. If he’s to afraid to engage then he’s more of a drummer boy. Get a training partner with a lighter purse with less sequins and leave your roomie at home to deal with his menstrual cramps.

-chris[/quote]

qft

The fuck? People actually believe you can prolapse your rectum by squatting?