Help Me Convince My Roomate to Squat

I wasn’t where to post this. But here goes:
I’ve been lifting weights for a while, and I love the squat. My roomate however wants to lift weights, but is being a pussy and won’t squat with me. He has a reason, he doesn’t want to “prolapse” or what ever its called. Where you’re squatting and you shit out your colon or something. I want to prove to him that its not gonna happen. I mean how likely is this shit?

[quote]swirly wrote:
I wasn’t where to post this. But here goes:
I’ve been lifting weights for a while, and I love the squat. My roomate however wants to lift weights, but is being a pussy and won’t squat with me. He has a reason, he doesn’t want to “prolapse” or what ever its called. Where you’re squatting and you shit out your colon or something. I want to prove to him that its not gonna happen. I mean how likely is this shit?[/quote]

Why dont you tell him that your boner is at the bottom of the squat motion.

[quote]swirly wrote:
I wasn’t where to post this. I tried SAMA but SAMA is basically heterosexual by rule. But here goes:
I’ve been gay for a while, and I love to fist my partner. My roomate is attractive and confused about his sexuality and I want to seize upon this confusion and fist him, but so far, he is agreeable to sex, but will not let me fist him. He has a reason, he doesn’t want to “prolapse” or what ever its called. Where you’re getting fisted and you shit out your colon or something. I want to prove to him that its not gonna happen. I mean how likely is this shit?[/quote]

I fixed your post for purposes of intent and clarity. You may now get appropriate advice from our more experienced members.

Dude, this is hilarious.
You roomy is afraid to shit?

The squat is the queen of iron exercises, if he’s afraid show him the magnificence of king deadlift and go from there.

We have a different kind of “queen” on our hands, judging by the OP.
But the logic is astounding - what better exercise for one than another “queen”?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The squat is the queen of iron exercises
[/quote]

He’ll never be strong enough to hold enough weight to even possibly have that happen. That shit happens on the interwebz, not real life.

This Thread

Just have him take this quick little quiz-flowchart I whipped up.

some people only want beach muscles, some people want to get strong legitimately. if he is happy doing half rep bench presses in a smith machine then you just look like a monster in comparison. he’ll either get a girlfreind/wife, give up lifting and get fat or switch to crossfit so you dont have to worry about him.

way to go JLu!!! That pic is almost as great as your avatar. I say the deadlift is king. But yeah, newbs are just afraid of doing the squat. Its scarrier than a bench. Its hard work and all that shit. Make your roomie read some tmuscle. He’ll instantly grow a third testical (or at least a first one) and start squating.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]swirly wrote:
I wasn’t where to post this. I tried SAMA but SAMA is basically heterosexual by rule. But here goes:
I’ve been gay for a while, and I love to fist my partner. My roomate is attractive and confused about his sexuality and I want to seize upon this confusion and fist him, but so far, he is agreeable to sex, but will not let me fist him. He has a reason, he doesn’t want to “prolapse” or what ever its called. Where you’re getting fisted and you shit out your colon or something. I want to prove to him that its not gonna happen. I mean how likely is this shit?[/quote]

I fixed your post for purposes of intent and clarity. You may now get appropriate advice from our more experienced members.[/quote]

LOL - pwnd

Probably not helpul or safe for work, but show him this link: NSFW

Other than that, just tell him you either squat or you weren’t born with the willpower to get bigger and stronger.

Who gives a shit about that shit?

Worry about your own shit. Unless you want your buddy to flex his glutes around your boner, be a man and squat by yourself.

his own failures will eventually lead him to the squat. Wether its in a week or years is a matter of his dedication.

You need to light that dude up with a couple of good punches in the throat, maybe stick an icepick up through the base of his skull and into the brain stem.

That’ll fix him.

Not a big deal, when I went to the gym blindly for my first year of lifting, I never did the squat.

I learned, without T-Nation, he’ll figure it out sooner or later.

PIIHP

[quote]swirly wrote:
I wasn’t where to post this. But here goes:
I’ve been lifting weights for a while, and I love the squat. My roomate however wants to lift weights, but is being a pussy and won’t squat with me. He has a reason, he doesn’t want to “prolapse” or what ever its called. Where you’re squatting and you shit out your colon or something.[/quote]

Why do you care about fixing your roomate’s stupidity. Stupidity and pussyness are contagious. Do your own shit and stay away from that dude.

[quote]swirly wrote:

I want to prove to him that its not gonna happen. I mean how likely is this shit?[/quote]

Do you believe in unicorns? Are you that gullible to ask that question?

You can always just tell him you want spit it out next time if he goes and squats with you.

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
Probably not helpul or safe for work, but show him this link: NSFW

Other than that, just tell him you either squat or you weren’t born with the willpower to get bigger and stronger. [/quote]

Seeing that makes me feel like a rape victim.

If a guy wont squat, he will simply not get stronger legs. will your rooommate deadlift I don’t know anyone who has the balls to squat without deadlifting.

I suggest you just get vastly stronger than him, then laugh at his punny legs, then finnally he will reallise what he needs to do!