T Nation

Help Me Clean My Bathroom

Hey so this morning i woke up not feeling too bad. i went and made my breakfast of about half pound of turkey, 4 eggs, 4 slices of toast. next thing i know im in the bathroom and it hit me like a ton of bricks. i just fucking vomited everything in the sink. like an idiot instead of immediately scooping it into the trash i decide it would be smart to dilude it with water. dumb move!

now i have a sick full of throw up and water. i started by pouring some listerine in there to kill the smell, followed by some draino. i have to go to school so its gonna have to sit there till i get back. whats the best way to clean this mess?

You’re a genius.

No I’m not going to post any advice.

Just mist the bathroom lightly with febreeze. That will take care of all your problems. Febreeze is the foam roller of the cleaning product world.

Get a straw and start sucking. what a waste of food

09ers win again.

get a cup, bowl, whatever.
scoop into toilet.
flush.

there you go.

[quote]BigDug wrote:
Get a straw and start sucking. what a waste of food[/quote]

I’m sure most of it wasn’t anywhere near being broken down, so he’d need a fork and spoon, most likely. It’s like a stew.

Otherwise, I like how you think.

Another '09er makes the “Ignore list”…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Just mist the bathroom lightly with febreeze. That will take care of all your problems. Febreeze is the foam roller of the cleaning product world.[/quote]

Very true…

Or just crack the top of a box of baking soda and let it sit in the bathroom for 2 minutes, problems solved.


.

^ call Mike Rowe from dirty jobs

Shop Vac FTW!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Another '09er makes the “Ignore list”…[/quote]

haha ok tough guy somebody takes the get a life forum a little too serious. as for 09’er i been here since about 05 but you must know best, nobody can make a new account.

edit: oh i forgot the main problem was what already went down the drain, i thought that would have been obvious. i scooped most solids out before i left this morning. the draino seemed to work pretty damn well though.

ha Mike Rowe was absolutely the best idea. its crazy how well known he got from his show conisdering it is discovery channel. simmilar to the whole billy mays thing.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
.[/quote]

A light misting of Febreeze will take care of that washroom in seconds flat

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
.[/quote]

been to the Waffle House I see.

there should be a quick link to our ignore lists…you have to load their profile first making them seem “popular”

[quote]Deorum wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Another '09er makes the “Ignore list”…

haha ok tough guy somebody takes the get a life forum a little too serious. as for 09’er i been here since about 05 but you must know best, nobody can make a new account.

edit: oh i forgot the main problem was what already went down the drain, i thought that would have been obvious. i scooped most solids out before i left this morning. the draino seemed to work pretty damn well though.
[/quote]

Really? Drano hadn’t crossed your mind? just keep using it.

[quote]urbanski wrote:
there should be a quick link to our ignore lists…you have to load their profile first making them seem “popular”[/quote]

haha ok “big” guy dont read the get a life section so seriously.

aaaand your worried about your popularity? i think you have a serious case of the estrogen bro.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Deorum wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Another '09er makes the “Ignore list”…

haha ok tough guy somebody takes the get a life forum a little too serious. as for 09’er i been here since about 05 but you must know best, nobody can make a new account.

edit: oh i forgot the main problem was what already went down the drain, i thought that would have been obvious. i scooped most solids out before i left this morning. the draino seemed to work pretty damn well though.

Really? Drano hadn’t crossed your mind? just keep using it.[/quote]

no as i said it was the first thing i did. lol. i just never had to use it before and didnt know how well it would work or what else i needed to do. it was one hell of a huge mess at the time.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
urbanski wrote:
there should be a quick link to our ignore lists…you have to load their profile first making them seem “popular”

haha ok “big” guy dont read the get a life section so seriously.

aaaand your worried about your popularity? i think you have a serious case of the estrogen bro.[/quote]

You know, you may just be the one with sand in your vagina. I think they were just cracking jokes dude.

Why try and attack their size? Doesn’t that just mean you need as much midol as you are accusing them of needing?

i wasnt attacking anyones size. really i just assumed he wasnt the most confident guy from the whole “you have to load their profile first making them seem ‘popular’” line. if that rubbed you wrong i appologize for the discomfort.

i was just giving the jokes back. turnabout.