Help Me Choose...

k im 18 years old and been liftin since i was a sophmore stopped jus this summer. im startin weight training again in college and gonna be workin out lot more now. what are some supplements i should look into taking? i took creotine my senior year. any recommendations?

[quote]bad-s wrote:
k im 18 years old and been liftin since i was a sophmore stopped jus this summer. im startin weight training again in college and gonna be workin out lot more now. what are some supplements i should look into taking? i took creatine my senior year. any recommendations?[/quote]

Food. Lots of high-quality food.

At this point all you need to do is get back to training and learn to eat right. It’s a mistake to worry about supplements now. Wait until you’ve got 6 months or more worth of additional solid training and eating under your belt.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
bad-s wrote:
k im 18 years old and been liftin since i was a sophmore stopped jus this summer. im startin weight training again in college and gonna be workin out lot more now. what are some supplements i should look into taking? i took creatine my senior year. any recommendations?

Food. Lots of high-quality food.

At this point all you need to do is get back to training and learn to eat right. It’s a mistake to worry about supplements now. Wait until you’ve got 6 months or more worth of additional solid training and eating under your belt.[/quote]

I agree. Food is your friend. Good, clean, high-quality food (meats, fruits, veggies, beans, etc.).

The only supplements that you should even contemplate include protein powder, post-workout shakes and vitamins. Creatine might be something to look into once you’ve gained a good foundation.

EAT and EAT often and a lot!

You’re young (as am I) so do the big compound movements, vary your stuff up, use this awesome resource to find pretty much any info on workouts and diets/eating plans and you will grow! now get chewing!