T Nation

Help me Choose my 3rd Cycle

two options, I can’t decide which I want to run so I’m looking for some outside opinion. Both are 8 week bulking cycles.

option 1

weeks
1 - 8: 750mg Test Enth
1 - 8: 500mg Deca
1 - 4: 100mg Var ED
1 - 8: 35mcg T3 ED

**week 1 would be a front load with 1500mg Test, 1000mg Deca]

Option 2

weeks
1 - 8: 700mg TestP
1 - 2: 500mg TrenA
3 - 8: 500mg NPP

I would use a short stasis/taper for both as PCT, and of course arimidex/nolva/HCG would be present the whole cycle.

I’m trying to use this cycle to add as much mass as I can while still remaining as lean as I can. I dieted off a lot of fat my last cycle and would prefer to not have to do it again come show time later this year.

Current Stats

Deadlift 570 [best part was, I PR this while off everything]
Bench 335x5
Squat 405x2

For my previous cycle info, it can be found here

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/round_two_for_ironjoe_?id=2570327&pageNo=0

Your cycles are always interesting to follow. I’ll leave this call to the pros. I haven’t seen tren ace and NPP combined before. Seems a bit prone to sides. If I remember correctly, you have good experience with tren ace. What has your experience been with NPP?

[quote]ironjoe wrote:

Option 2

weeks
1 - 8: 700mg TestP
1 - 2: 500mg TrenA
3 - 8: 500mg NPP

I would use a short stasis/taper for both as PCT, and of course arimidex/nolva/HCG would be present the whole cycle.

[/quote]

No reason for both nandro/tren. Up the Test P to 1.2g/week and run the tren at 500mg/week.
You could even add in a clean oral if you like, tbol has become a new fav for my friend.

I wouldn’t be running the TrenA and NPP together simultaneously. I responded to the TrenA very quickly, I was basically using it as an jump start. I dropped a fair bit of fat in the first week of Tren, I was going to see if it could do the same thing before I started NPP.

The whole goal of the cycle is to try and remain as lean as possible while getting bigger.

I would consider running a high test/tren cycle again. Probably TestE/trenA if I go 1.2gr/.5g, then finish the cycle on prop/ace.

[quote]ironjoe wrote:
I wouldn’t be running the TrenA and NPP together simultaneously. I responded to the TrenA very quickly, I was basically using it as an jump start. I dropped a fair bit of fat in the first week of Tren, I was going to see if it could do the same thing before I started NPP.

The whole goal of the cycle is to try and remain as lean as possible while getting bigger.

I would consider running a high test/tren cycle again. Probably TestE/trenA if I go 1.2gr/.5g, then finish the cycle on prop/ace. [/quote]

I dont know why youd even mess with the NPP unless just because you already have it. Tren is certainly the superior drug IMO… I would probably do a gram of test and half a gram of the tren. 1.5g of androgens a week is a hefty amount for a third cycle

I like the effect deca and te4st have on asthetics, it is a leanerr, higher quality look than test alone.

Tren does kill the appetite even at 30-40mg a day, so if you are looking to get bigger it isnt really the best IMO.
Eat clean and increase cals slowly on Nandrolone and Test, and you should get your goal.

I would do test and nandrolone - whatever esters you like.

Tren is so good for cutting, with test as well, one can easily lower BF and retain muscle on a lower caloric diet, but to gain…

You get my point.

Brook

Brook:
The trenA doesn’t kill my appetite, as long as I do 20 minutes of cardio i can eat and eat and eat.

STB:
I already have everything on hand for either cycle. Do you think its reall necessary to run over a gram on a 3rd cycle?

Maybe I should just run all of it.

If i may answer for STB, i dont think it is necessary to have ever increasing doses from one cycle to the next - it STILL takes time to build muscle - even on AAS.

For example, 500mg of test a week for 8 week cycles on and off for 12months would give a fantastic physique enhancement. It is enhancement still (500mg), time and effort and food are still the number one ingredients (in a very basic level).

There is a need for increasing doses - but not cycle to cycle.

Third cycle IMO could still be one product and ancillaries - or test and an extra anabolic.

Joe, IME tren doesnt KILL my appetite in that i cant eat, it just makes it easier not to - i can consiously choose not to if it come into my head. There are no cravings.

Brook