Help Me Catch the Bitch!

DO NOT do a camera. A friend of mine (and co-worker) found some type of recording device taped to the back on the mirror in the ladies locker room. The mirror faced the showers. When she went back to it later, it was gone. She quit, I went to work the next day w/ a bat in hand, and then I quit. (I was a little paranoid.) A week later the boss (the place employed 5 F/T employees) denied it’s very existence, saying that there’s nothing like that in this gym. Yeah, maybe not anymore.

Anyway, no camera.

Plant something. Then have someone go in the locker room every time a woman leaves to see if the item is still there. If several women leave about the same time and the item is gone, then you’ve narrowed your search to those select few.

LMAO stupid rich bitches! GASP! “This is Princeton” exactly bitch that’s why you’re getting robbed. You have nice stuff. But a lock. BTW, not condoning it at all but having to ALWAYS lock my stuff up (I don’t even use the gym lockers anymore at all and bring what I need on my person and that’s it) it kinda makes me annoyed to hear people who think that because they have $ they’re above getting robbed. BUZZZZ wrong, it’s because you’ve got $ you’re getting robbed. Works both ways. I do think that simply watching who’s doing what (there’s people you can hire for this) could help you find the theif.

Check around on the net for spy stores, maybe you can find a gadget like the one you’re after.

I found this site, I didn’t have time to check it out though.

We have a place called Spys-R-Us nearby, but I have never been in. I might drop in sometime. But if the boy is with me, we’ll wind up buying something…

|/ 3Toes