Help Me Analyze My Blood Test Results

https://www.bloodtestsdirect.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=274

Do you think this would be sufficient for testing SHBG? I was under the impression that a blood test proper was more accurate than sending saliva/finger prick.

I haven’t actually gained any muscle for many years now, I don’t think. Impossible to say for sure as I haven’t been documenting weight and BF%. I’ll be honest, I started in the gym with the best of intentions doing starting strength/strong lifts routine. Got to one and half plate squat, two and half plate dead, 70kg flat bench and 50kg ohp then stalled. That was eating 4000 cals a day, weighing food, tracking macros etc. No way I could consistently eat more than that a day whilst being healthy/not having horrid skin on face. The lack of progress became demoralising, particularly when others (who were probably on test et al) were blowing up with nowhere near as much scrutiny to diet.

These days I just do a routine based around machines, pullup bar and dumbbell work. Plus hiit on the elliptical. As you can imagine, this doesn’t produce any appreciable gains but keeps my body relatively in shape. When I used to try to bulk, I just looked approximately the same but with a big gut.