T Nation

Help Make A Specific Routine For Me?

• Biceps grow very quickly and disproportionately so I want to minimize work with them
  • Want to minimize calve work already fairly large and disproportionate, grow very quickly
  • Never trained legs so the leg work I start with i THINK should be low
  • Need to work upper chest more, mid and “lower” chest are bigger while upper is smaller
  • Need to bring up lower back muscles because they are very weak
  • The reason why I have 20 Minutes of incline treadmill walking is because i just want to see how my calves respond to that
  • Want more lat size, although leaning back chinups work biceps they seem to work my lats better than pullups
  • I will stay roughly 2-3 reps away from failure
  • I think i have a weak grip considering adding grip training or will the exercises be enough?

I don’t want to brag about my biceps and calves growing quickly it’s just like that and its not always a good thing sometimes it can be a burden

This routine is probably not the best for what I am trying to do but I am open to advice from anyone wanting to help me create a better routine to help me with my problems:

Monday:

20 Minute Incline Treadmill Walk
Leaning Back Chinups 2 Sets 8-12 Reps
Barbell Row Overhand Grip 4 Sets 8-12 Reps
Barbell Row Underhand Grip 2 Sets 8-12 Reps
Dips 1 Set As Many As Possible
Incline Barbell Bench Press 4 Sets 8-12 Reps
Incline Dumbell Flyes 1 Set 8-12 Reps
Cable Flyes 1 Set 8-12 Reps
Deadlift 2 Sets 12-15 Reps
Front Squat 3 Sets 12-15 Reps
Standing Overhead Press 3 Sets 8-12 Reps

Wednesday:

Friday:

Man last week you were asking how to perform a barbell row. Chances are your so under devoloped all over you need all around mass and strength. So chances are you don’t know what your strength and weaknesses are yet. You need to get on a good program that’s been around awhile and eat. Give it a year then you can worry about you upper chest.

Not sure how you “grew” your calves since you don’t seem to work on them at all, but I’ll assume you have genetics like mine (calves are naturally huge without working them) and give you a pass there. Personally, I wouldn’t worry about calves, since, given time, your quads and hammies will far outstrip them. Most people can’t get large enough calves.

Your workout is set up entirely wrong for what you want it to do. TBH, this isn’t a workout I would recommend to anybody. There are plenty of places on this site where you can find a good beginner’s program, so find one you like. Follow it consistently and as written. You aren’t at the level where you should be making changes.

1 year no leg work, your chest is not your problem. Alternate legs/brain work !

=2139848231809234

read the stickies here and in the bb forum. Pick a program. Stick to it for 6 months and post results