Help Low Test and Concerning FBC

I believe that is just the percentage that the online calculator gave me…

So FT is 1.8% of the normal range? 98.2 % have higher values?
Ask to have this explained?

If it is causing confusion just discard it - i calculated it by putting albumin, SHBG and TT into an online calculator.

Pretty sure it is saying 1.8% of my TT is FT but this seems to be a useless statistic when TT is low.

I guess the main thing is that FT is 0.128nmol/l assuming i have calculated correctly?

3.69ng/dl Free T
90.5 ng/dl bioavailable T

Overall numbers are pretty bad. Prolactin should be much better now than my previous test.

Considering i have already attempted a SERM restart, i think i should retest TT, FT, E2, Prolactin, LH/FSH and unless E2 is elevated, which i think is unlikely considering previous AI use, low T and high Prolactin, go to TRT. Or maybe just start TRT now then test everything 4 weeks or so after starting.

If i decide to do this the issue is getting a script. I might be able to get this from the Endo i will be seeing privately but that is not untill the end of march.

Have you come across any studies on Testosterone levels in men after the removal of a testicle? i have tried finding some but there seems to be almost nothing out there. Surprising considering it’s fairly common due to cancer etc.

i was told by an Endo that i saw in my teens that everything should be fine as the brain should just signal for more to be produced by the one remaining but this doesn’t appear to be the case.

Only other info i have managed to find is a youtube video with Dr Rand McCain saying that he wouldn’t expect one testicle to be able to produce desirable levels of testosterone.

any thoughts on the SHBG, FT and bio T numbers? Hopefully i have worked them out correctly