Help Interpreting Latest Results

They say you can determine someone’s health by the sperm quantity and quality, well sperm mobility is 40% less than 40 years ago and began right around the time of the industrial revolution. The testosterone levels and sperm mobility is on a decline because we are all sick and health is slowly declining.

The chemicals are slowly killing us, look at the smog and air pollution in some countries, people are dying because of it. If you live in a city of port, you will be less healthy than those who don’t live near a port of entry.

The sample is tainted unless you live in an oxygen tent.

Speaking of sperm! I had my FSH and LH hormones analyzed too and they were practically 0 which makes sense. Does this mean my sperm is also decreasing? Will I become sterile at some point?

If you are on trt this is normal and expected.
Most likely you will become sterile (no a guarantee though) you can restart things with HCG injections nearly all the time if you’re concerned.

Just don’t assume you’re good to go on trt, that’s a good way to get a surprise baby.

About 70 to 80% of men on TRT become azoospermic. For those with LH and FSH its basically 100%.

If you want to read more on recovery google ‘age and duration of testosterone therapy predict time to return to sperm count after hCG therapy’