Help Info Needed !!!

1. over the period of a nights sleep does ones body begin to use liver glycogen ? if so, are some high glycemic carbs in the morning with my oats ok ???

2. Are testosterone levels effect by ejactulation ??? and is it good from a body building (muscle gaining) perspective to have sex every day or have less sex in regrads to hormones levels and all that ???

3. i have just gained a bit of muslce over the last few months like a lot, and i have gotten stretch marks on my pecs and biceps, is there any way to aviod this in future ??? i have brown skin and ive notice its thicker than white skin, some of my white friends who bulk get tinny stretch marks compaired to me is this a colour thing ??? also i see alot of dark skinned athletes have stretch marks in the same spot i got them.
    ???

thank you
Judas

[quote]Judas wrote:

1. over the period of a nights sleep does ones body begin to use liver glycogen ? if so, are some high glycemic carbs in the morning with my oats ok ??? [/quote]

They are recommended.

LOL i swear T-Nation is psycic every time i ask a question the next day theres a fucking article about it on the main page
crazy…

(breakfast question, the king of meals article)

[quote]Judas wrote:
LOL i swear T-Nation is psycic every time i ask a question the next day theres a fucking article about it on the main page
crazy…

(breakfast question, the king of meals article)[/quote]

And if you had used the search function you would have seen that everyone of your questions has probably been disucssed more than once.

[quote]Judas wrote:

1. over the period of a nights sleep does ones body begin to use liver glycogen ? if so, are some high glycemic carbs in the morning with my oats ok ???
    [/quote]

Today’s article as you said

[quote]
2. Are testosterone levels effect by ejactulation ??? and is it good from a body building (muscle gaining) perspective to have sex every day or have less sex in regrads to hormones levels and all that ??? [/quote]

Are you telling me you would give up sex everyday in order to gain just a little more muscle (if that even happens)???

Moisturise plenty, several times a day… Not aware of any good moisturisers… Do a search…