Help, I Have No Energy

I’m working out after work today and I’ve got NO energy…(not enough sleep last nite). Any suggestions of what i can eat/drink/swallow to get fired up? I’ve got about 2 hrs until then.

Are “they” going to haul you off to the Gulag if you don’t work out tonight? If not just get some rest and hit the gym tomorrow. You make it sound like a life or death situation. If you are just really itching to go try a Spike Shooter that should pep you up.

D

lots of food

[quote]slim67 wrote:
I’m working out after work today and I’ve got NO energy…(not enough sleep last nite). Any suggestions of what i can eat/drink/swallow to get fired up? I’ve got about 2 hrs until then. [/quote]

Is it only today you don’t have energy? If it’s only today…like Dedicated said, take a Spike Shooter (warning: you may be up all night). If it’s every day then you have some other areas to address like sleep and nutrition.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
lots of food[/quote]

All the food in the world won’t make up for lack of sleep.

If he eats enough, he’ll be even more tired, not to mention bloated. Not such a great pre-workout recommendation.

Thanks for the input everyone. I did the instant coffee in w/ some whey powder,skim milk and nat pb…it ROCKED!!! and tasted good too. Gave some to my wife…she was doing her ‘Power 90 dvd’…she had an awesome workout as well.

We gave it about 20-30 mins to kick in and by then we were READY!!! We do have some sleep issues to resolve but this sure did help. Thanks again.