HELP!!! HGH +Test Prop + Oxandrolone + Effexor XR + Luvox

First of all I would like to apologize for my english and thank for the opportunity to post into this forum. I mention BBB ate subject but I would be grateful if other members also gave their opinions.

Height: 5 ft 10.5 in (179 cm)
Weight: 195 lb (89kg)
BF: 12%
Goals: decrease body fat percentage adding muscle keeping the same weight. Increased strength, capacity of muscle recovery, vitality (vigor).

I’m a brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter and do not use steroids for 3 years due to a panic/anxiety disorders which I still treating with Effexor 150mg morning and Luvox 50mg at night. I’m asymptomatic and feel confident for nearly a year.

I talked to my cardiologist and my psychiatrist. They are not concerned with HGH. The cardiologist does not see cardiovascular problems at the cycle proposed due to a short term. But both of them are not really happy with the TEST + OXA idea due to my anxiety.

I just picked short esters because I feel safer if need to discontinue the cycle due to any problem.

Anyway, lets check the 10 weeks cycle:

week 1 to 8 = 50mg of PROP 3 X a week (low dose to see how I feel maybe move to 75 or 100mg)
week 1 to 10 = 40mg of OXA ED (maybe move to 60mg during the cycle)
week 1 to 10 = 6ui Omnitrope (Sandoz) IM injected and divided = morning, pre and post training. 3 X a week.

I train Jiu Jitsu 5 times a week, run 3 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week. Only resting on sundays if so…

QUESTIONS:

Drug Dosages are ok ?

The Omnitrope HGH comes in a PEN, I’m not really sure if the needle can reach the muscle tissue. I will inject probably on my biceps and forearms (lol) due to a thin skin (less fat). Do you friends know if I can change the PEN’s needle ??

I’m still considering in make a change: PROP to ENANT, any opinions ?

BLOOD TESTS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE CYCLE:

Free Testosterone
Total Testosterone
IGF 1
GH
CBC
LH
FSH
Glucose
ALP, AST, ALT
Creatinine
LDL, HDL and triglyceride