Help getting started PLEASE

I have been interested in the strongman comps for a while but I decided that I am going to go for it. I am 6’1 195 lbs My current lifts are not the best by any means.
Clean and Press-210
Deadlift-305
Front Squat-250
Powerclean-255

My routine is as follows
Day 1 Upper
Day 2 Lower
Day 3 Off
Repeat

Day 1 Clean and Press 6-7 sets 1-5 reps
Weighted dips 6-10 reps superset with weighted chins 6-10 4 sets
Incline Bench 3-5 reps superset with row variation 6-10 reps 3 sets
Throw in some vanity arm,medial delt, adn rear delt stuff 3 sets 6-10 reps

Day 2 Deadlift 6-7 sets 1-5 reps
Front squat 5 sets 5 reps
superset of 80# KB Swing with Split Squat holding same KB
core work 4- 6 sets of a mix of exercises including planks, med ball slams, wrestler twists etc

I also go out flip the 300# tire use a home made 185# log for pressing and farmers walk when weather permits. Any tips of critiques is greatly needed. Thank you in advance.

Just in general man your going to have to get much much stronger. Most amuetur shows are using are using 220+ overhead for reps, 500+ for reps Deadlifts, and 230+ plus per hand Farmers. Even novice and teen divisions are using weights not far at all from those. Not saying this to discourage because I love Strongman and am far from the strongest guy competing but ihave a 550 deadlift, 300 axle press and have loaded 345 stone to 50in platform and by far a low to mid pack guy in gold to platinum show.

Oh no doubt I need to get stronger. I am switching gears here totally than what I have been used to. I have been more of a circuit and complex guy for time constraint reasons. But now with a different job and more time to put towards something I really want to try this. I am not looking at competing any time soon. Hell might not ever compete, but I really want to work towards that. Does the scheme of my routine look ok or do I need to change things around? I am completely humble and ready to accept any advice or critique

Personally this is just me though… the absolute best article for Strongman training is called " Creating a Effective Strongman Routine " written by ASC Under 231 Pro Tom Muttafis. He posts on here occasionally under the name Shakes.

This guy was very instrumental in helping me out and I followed his advice and routine layouts and made amazing gains. I highly suggest Googling it. I would post the link but the mods take it down due it being on a rival web site.

[quote]matt_t2004 wrote:
I have been interested in the strongman comps for a while but I decided that I am going to go for it. I am 6’1 195 lbs My current lifts are not the best by any means.
Clean and Press-210
Deadlift-305
Front Squat-250
Powerclean-255
[/quote]
Do you have any injuries?

If you can front squat 250 and powerclean 255, I can promise you that your deadlift max is higher than 305. Since deadlift is so integral to strongman, could you go into your deadlift a bit more? I’m bettin you are good for a lot more than that.