Help Getting a Barbell into a Commercial Gym?

I kind of feel like it made me more anti-social, but most people I know are pretty much worthless anyway.

With my kids the problem is that they get sick or the school bus gets cancelled due to shitty weather (it’s almost impossible to pick your kids up at this damn school and I can’t leave work to do it) and half the time I have to stay home with them, I would have missed several workouts in the last two months. Aside from that, I would be more pressed for time before work if I had to drive somewhere else and I’m not into taking showers with men.

hahaha gotta have fun some times man. Unfortunately all the goofy looking stuff is the stuff that doesnt hurt my joints so bad.

1 Like

I feel you bro. I love the reverse grip since my pec is fucked, and after switching my footing more to a duck stance on deads, they’re progressing well again. Funny how shit like that works.

1 Like

when you dont hurt you can train. Goofy, less efficient, pain free hand and foot placement can be trained to be alot stronger than optimal but painful stances and placement that never really stop nagging

2 Likes