First of all excuse me if my English is not perfect, I’m French.
I was planning to do my first cycle only with advices from a friend of mine (high level amateur Bodybuilder) and what I could read online but the more I read the more the informations seem to contradict themselves and I choose this forum because the most intelligent things I read were here. So, I’m 25 years old, natural Bodybuilder for 7 years, Profesional trainer in my country, already competed naturaly and did not bad by myself (I was 20).
Also important point, I’m on TRT (125mg Enanthate every other week, blood work perfectly fine and testosterone right in the “middle upper” range.
I’m a short guy and pretty light (I absolutely don’t look as light as I am), I’m 1m64 and when I started I was 52kg kind of skinny fat with abs now I’m 70kg around 14%. I plan to do my first cycle in less than a month because it’s been a long time I want to be up in global size and compete with bigger guys.
So, as I’m on trt I was thinking something like that
- for 10 weeks Sustanon 125mg + nandrolone 100mg twice a week Monday and Thursday
- arimidex during the cycle every other day at 0.25mg
- Nolvadex 3 weeks after cycle 40mg for 2 weeks and 20mg for 2 weeks (after reading some advices here)
I have a few questions I couldn’t find the answer for, first of all is it best to use pharmaceutical grade 1ml vial but split the compounds? For example 250mg sust on Monday and 200mg nandrolone on Thursday? My friend advise me to take 10ml vials and just take 0.5ml of each, each time because of the synergy.
- what do you think about the dosage for my frame and my pct?
- what do you guys recommend the most, nandrolone phenylpropionate the shorter Esther or the nandrolone decanoate one ? I feel like being a first time user phenylpropionate could be a good choice.
- Also I’m looking to put on size (5, 6~kg would be a dream for my size I think) with this cycle but more importantly keep the gains after do you feel like I choose the compounds right?
Thanks a lot for reading me. I’ll be reading you quite seriously.