Help for Bulking

hi, i am a 15 yr old and i needed some of your advice for bulking , will u please give me a proper bulking workout with which i can gain some serious size …

diet:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/bulking_tips_for_newbies

work out:

Done and Done

the last thing a 15 year old newb needs is a 4,5 or 6 day split. do you not think a basic fullbody or upper/lower will work better.

No there is no real proof that I know of any ways that scientifically states a beginner would have significant better results from a full body program. Not to say starting strength is not a great program but, it is not the be all end all of beginners training. Personally I have never been interested in or ever wanted to perform whole body sessions. How ever will agree the program listed is probably not the most ideal of programs for strength it is a half well thought out hypertrophy orientated program and that is what the OP asked for.

The important thing for a beginner is that his or her program is made up of mostly compound movements with a even larger emphasis on learning and performing the " big 3 " correctly. I never have used a full body routine and alot of people I have worked with will say they are boring and don’t have as much fun with them. Obviously fun is not a huge part of training success but if you don’t enjoy what your doing your not going to bust your ass doing it and effort, intensity, and consistency is going to get a beginner ( or anyone for that matter ) much better results.

[quote]Reed wrote:
No there is no real proof that I know of any ways that scientifically states a beginner would have significant better results from a full body program. Not to say starting strength is not a great program but, it is not the be all end all of beginners training. Personally I have never been interested in or ever wanted to perform whole body sessions. How ever will agree the program listed is probably not the most ideal of programs for strength it is a half well thought out hypertrophy orientated program and that is what the OP asked for.

The important thing for a beginner is that his or her program is made up of mostly compound movements with a even larger emphasis on learning and performing the " big 3 " correctly. I never have used a full body routine and alot of people I have worked with will say they are boring and don’t have as much fun with them. Obviously fun is not a huge part of training success but if you don’t enjoy what your doing your not going to bust your ass doing it and effort, intensity, and consistency is going to get a beginner ( or anyone for that matter ) much better results.[/quote]

i agree that doing something you enjoy has big impact on wanting to train. but then if most beginers did what they really enjoyed it would more than likely be a shitty routine. also there are tons of studies stating the benefits of training muscles 2-3 times a week as a natural. again im not saying you must to get results, but i really believe a beginer could get faster muscle and strength gains training each muscle multiple times a week.

I agree with that but my point is that you could easily hit each muscle group 2-3 times even following a upper lower split. Which I have always preferred. So total body workouts are not the only way to train as beginner was all I was saying. But I have never and will never claim to be a expert trainer I just know what’s worked for me and the people I’m in contact with.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I agree with that but my point is that you could easily hit each muscle group 2-3 times even following a upper lower split. Which I have always preferred. So total body workouts are not the only way to train as beginner was all I was saying. But I have never and will never claim to be a expert trainer I just know what’s worked for me and the people I’m in contact with.[/quote]

lol yer i agree mabey you missed in my original post where i said fullbody or upper/lower :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww dang sorry man I definitely did miss where you said that I apologize.