Help for Bulking and Strength

hi guys need some pro advice on this…

first cycle was test e and dbol (hate orals, will never do it again)
that was 6 mos. ago and have some good results- strength and loose some weight (from 250 lbs to 220 lbs)

deadlift: 500 lbs
bench: 350 lbs
squat: 500 lbs

Now I am back on 240 lbs but with less BF%- strength somehow decreases

want to get back to increase my weight with hard bulk and increase my strength again

currently on:
bar bench: 300 lbs/ dumbbell incline: 100 lbs each
Shoulder press: 350 lbs (hammer) / dumbbell military: 90 lbs each
deadlift: 450 lbs
squat: 400 lbs

was planning to use a much safer compound that will give me what I need
want no orals anymore…

Can you please help?

planning to use test e but dont know what to mix it with… or any other advice?

Appreciate it and thanks a lot guys… keep on lifting!

Are you focused on strength only?

I’ve heard test suspension is good for strength.

Not really. Planning to add more muscle mass for competition and also maintaining the strength.

Someone told me about Test E and EQ…

Any suggestions?

Competing in bodybuilding? If so id recommend leaning down

Yeah that was an old picture. I am down 10 lbs and counting but I need mass to get big. That is my goal, lower BF and mass.

i would try to focus on one or the other, otherwise you’ll more than likely be spinning your wheels

if you’re going to be competing in bodybuilding you are going to have to cut a TON of fat. Maybe you should gear your cycle towards that?

You’ve already goyt the bulk y’know?

Yep, I am doing it right now… Got some results since I am down from 250 lbs.

I think I can cut BF and gain mass- thats my goal- not the super hard bulk. Just want to get big. I have seen people my size tried to cut BF and get hard- they are small…

My target weight is 270 with less BF… Is that even possible? lol

Good thing in our country Tilapia is really cheap- its a mainstream fish…

you need to cut down fat as much as possible … of course you feel smaller but if u do it right and stay in an anabolic state then u wont lose muscle … all u lose will be fat and water … so u will be more muscular but u will have less size … after u cut up u can start a strong lean mass cycle … sorry for my english haha

exactly

Yep been doing that man… Thanks

I did cut my weight and was on a 220 lbs. Did a 30 lbs cut from 250

Now I decided to run

Test E 1-12
EQ 1-14
Anadrol 1-4 weeks

will do the regular PCT

doing low fat - low carb diet- overloading myself with fish.

Can feel the strength getting back after 1 week (or might be placebo)

Yep been doing that man… Thanks

I did cut my weight and was on a 220 lbs. Did a 30 lbs cut from 250

Now I decided to run

Test E 1-12
EQ 1-14
Anadrol 1-4 weeks

will do the regular PCT

doing low fat - low carb diet- overloading myself with fish.

Can feel the strength getting back after 1 week (or might be placebo)

yep thanks man,

did loose a bit of fat from 250 lbs

now I am 1 week down from my cycle.

test e 1-12
eq 1-14
anadrol 1-4

will be using a regular PCT
40/40/20/20

I have milk thistle, multi-vitamins, mutant mass, amino and tons of fish lol

Your cycle sucks.

Test e should be run at least 2 weeks longer than the EQ. EQ has basically double the half life that the test has.

Also, I thought you hated orals? What made you decide to take anadrol? I think the anadrol is a good idea, I’m just curious.

I will also add that if you actually want to compete in bodybuilding at some point, you should cut A LOT of weight soon. 270 and lower bf% is still going to be pretty fat. My opinion is that you should be carrying at least 30 lbs less than in your first picture when you’re at your fattest. You can gain muscle faster if you’re leaner than that, and you’ll reduce the risk of health problems while on AAS.

I’d also question your training and diet while not on AAS. That’s a huge drop-off in strength from your best numbers to where you are now, in a short period of time. It sounds like you lost all the gains you made on your first cycle. You need to manage that better if you’re actually serious about substantially improving your physique.

I think youre not locked in on what you want or even know what to do to get there. and I think your diet is way off.
the gear you get is legit, yes? I think you have a LOT of fat you need to lose. going down to competition from your state is one tough job. not to put you down, but I dont think you have what it takes to get there. why I say this? because your mind is so set on mass that you are not determined on anything but mass and you have a psychological fear to try and get ripped. I have it too. too scared to lose the mass I have.

but I dont have that much fat to lose to get ripped

Thanks for all the feedback. Really appreciate it.

I am now aiming to loose BF. I’ve been doing a lot of cardio and pyramid sets (still heavy though)

Diet is on point right now. Will be posting the result on my 5th week. Its my 2nd week now.

Now doing some serious fat cutting program. Appreciate it guys. :slight_smile: