T Nation

Help Finding a T-Shirt

I want to find and buy a T-shirt that says: Its a Black Thing…You wouldn’t Understand.

It has to be 3X, since I am 6’7" and 290 pounds. I’ve tried Google but w/o success. If anyone knows a website (legit) that sells such shirts, please post!!!

Thanks in advance.

You can make you own at cafepress.com but thats all I know of.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
You can make you own at cafepress.com but thats all I know of.[/quote]

Yeah, there are a ton of sites where you can design you own shirt any way you like, I’d say that’s your best bet.

I would know, I wear my “It’s a black thing, you wouldn’t understand” shirt all the time. I get lots of attention.

pics of 6’7" 290 lbs?

My shirt says, “It’s a black thing” with an arrow pointing to my crotch.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[/quote]

Worst. Frostbite. Ever.

Why would you want to draw attention to it?

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Worst. Frostbite. Ever.

Why would you want to draw attention to it?[/quote]

Cuz it really brings the room together at Thanksgiving.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
pics of 6’7" 290 lbs?[/quote]

There are a couple of posters over in the Politics section who say that white people are all racist, and what’s worse, we don’t even know we’re being racist because we’re dumb. The main guy (Prof X) says that highly educated black men can pick up on this all the time.

When I get the shirt, I’ll post a pic then. Maybe then the Prof will be convinced…somehow…or am I being racist again? Man, I must be dumb!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Man, I must be dumb!

[/quote]

You just realized that fact? Damn. Many of us have realized that in your other posts all over this forum.

lol

I’m having difficulty getting a handle on this.
Is the shirt for your daughter?

[quote]Otep wrote:
I’m having difficulty getting a handle on this.
Is the shirt for your daughter?[/quote]

No no, the one he bought for his daughter says “daddy give me a vibe for my birthday!”