T Nation

Help. Ending Cyle Early Due To Injury

Im 25 108kg 6'1 and started my first cyle of Test E two weeks ago, thats two shots of 500mg.

Now a niggling elbow pain has developed into tendonitis. I can hold a 10kg plate without a lot of pain, all i can do is squats, leg curls abs, etc. If the elbow doesnt heal in a week or two i dont think ill get my moneys worth from a 10 week cycle squatting only so im going to stop.

What i want to know is can i just stop after two shots of 500mg without pct? And if i do need pct should i go about it the same way as i would after the 10 weeks or will it change as im only two weeks in?

Help would be greatly apprecited.

[quote]Pem666 wrote:
Im 25 108kg 6’1 and started my first cyle of Test E two weeks ago, thats two shots of 500mg.

Now a niggling elbow pain has developed into tendonitis. I can hold a 10kg plate without a lot of pain, all i can do is squats, leg curls abs, etc. If the elbow doesnt heal in a week or two i dont think ill get my moneys worth from a 10 week cycle squatting only so im going to stop.

What i want to know is can i just stop after two shots of 500mg without pct? And if i do need pct should i go about it the same way as i would after the 10 weeks or will it change as im only two weeks in?

Help would be greatly apprecited. [/quote]

You should do the PCT.

Ok. Anyone else?

Pct. Not worth the risk.

[quote]Pem666 wrote:
Im 25 108kg 6’1 and started my first cyle of Test E two weeks ago, thats two shots of 500mg.

Help would be greatly apprecited. [/quote]

Do the same PCT you would have done after to 10 week cycle, with the same time between last pin and pct. You could try large doses of fish oil (5+g total of EPA+DHA) and various wraps/voodoo bands to try to train through the pain, but that’s completely up to you.

You could just do a pct or stay on for a bit longer and see if it gets better.

And what’s wrong with training legs for awhile?