T Nation

Help During Cycle

I am running a Test E/Deca cycle next week and have a question about my Liquid Nolvadex.

Now i cant get my hands on arimidex in which i would run .25 mg EOD during the cycle but i only have liquid nolvadex.

Would it be okay to substitute the arimidex for liquid nolvadex and if so at what dosage would i run it throughout the cycle?

Nolvadex will only attach to the breast receptors to prevent estrogen to, avoiding gyno.
It will not reduce estrogen like Adex will do.

There are plenty of places to buy Adex online. No PM’s.

[quote]SmackABitch wrote:
I am running a Test E/Deca cycle next week and have a question about my Liquid Nolvadex.

Now i cant get my hands on arimidex in which i would run .25 mg EOD during the cycle but i only have liquid nolvadex.

Would it be okay to substitute the arimidex for liquid nolvadex and if so at what dosage would i run it throughout the cycle?[/quote]

If the nandrolone causes prolactin levels to rise too much, the estrogen in your system will compound the issue and potentially lead to some nasty problems.

Keeping systemic levels of estrogen under control with an AI would be the best way to prevent side effects. Having a dopamine agonist to directly address rising prolactin levels wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

thanks u but do i need the arimidex during cycle or can i start with out it?

thanks u but do i need the arimidex during cycle or can i start with out it?[/quote]

I guess I wasn’t clear enough and based on your question you are still completely lost. I say you are lost because ‘needing an AI during the cycle’ and ‘starting without one’ do not form an “either/or” relationship. Some cycles don’t need an AI at all. Some cycles the AI can be started after a week in. “Starting without one” implies that you would eventually add it in; which would mean that Yes, you do need an AI during the cycle.

If you don’t want to use an AI to control estrogen be prepared to have to deal with unnecessary side effects.

thanks alot bro u helped alot now im just gona wait till i have the ai to start

thanks alot bro u helped alot now im just gona wait till i have the ai to start[/quote]

Good idea

thanks u but do i need the arimidex during cycle or can i start with out it?[/quote]

Its always best to start a cycle with everything you need, an AI being one of them. I’m not going to sit here and tell you, “No bro I didn’t need it right away” because its up to your body on how it will reach to elevated estrogen levels. There are plenty of places to find what you need. No PMs.