T Nation

Help, Donations for Trip to Zambia

Hey guys,

I know this is my first post on the forums but I have been following T-Nation for some time now. The Forums and the articles have all been helping me LOADS in being generally better than everyone else haha.

But yea my point being, there is this trip to Zambia in Africa in aid of helping people living in the third world, helping by building houses, water well, etc. Basically I’d love the opportunity to go and I need help raising money to get over there. If you have any spare cash at all, and you want to, it would mean a lot to me if I got some donations. The link to donate is; (plz excuse the skinny forearms, I promise they don’t look like that anymore!

http://www.gofundme.com/1gutow

Any help would be great, cheers everyone

Are you Connor Macleod of the clan Macleod?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Are you Connor Macleod of the clan Macleod?[/quote]

lolololololol

yeah ok, I don’t need my money anyway.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Are you Connor Macleod of the clan Macleod?[/quote]

Ehehehe

So OP, can you tell me more about yourself? What organization do your friends have volunteered/work for? What made you decide to embark on this amazing journey? How much are you looking to raise?

Do you lift?

I don’t trust random websites asking for money but I would love to help. Go ahead and pm me your bank account and routing number and I will deposit money directly in to your personal account that you can spend on your trip as you see fit.

[quote]Conor909 wrote:
Hey guys,

I know this is my first post on the forums but I have been following T-Nation for some time now. The Forums and the articles have all been helping me LOADS in being generally better than everyone else haha.

But yea my point being, there is this trip to Zambia in Africa in aid of helping people living in the third world, helping by building houses, water well, etc. Basically I’d love the opportunity to go and I need help raising money to get over there. If you have any spare cash at all, and you want to, it would mean a lot to me if I got some donations. The link to donate is; (plz excuse the skinny forearms, I promise they don’t look like that anymore!

http://www.gofundme.com/1gutow

Any help would be great, cheers everyone
[/quote]

Join the fucking Peace Corps. I’m interviewing for a position in it in about 30 minutes. If they’ll take me, they’ll take anyone, including someone dumb enough to think that coming on here begging for money for your heroin addiction will turn out well.

DB, how long have you been a spook? And that Peace Corps cover isn’t all that covert anymore.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
DB, how long have you been a spook? And that Peace Corps cover isn’t all that covert anymore. [/quote]

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Are the Zambians’ arms fucking painted on? Let them build their own damn well and houses, lazy fucks. Too tired from aids? Not my goddamn issue they won’t stop fucking each other

Just go sell some more albums bieber.

My understanding is that the Zambians are obsessed with American Civil War items, which I find deeply (DEEPLY) suspect. If you see anything concerning over there, OP, anything at all, please report it to your local consulate:

Kabulonga Road,
Ibex Hill,
P.O. Box 31617,
Lusaka, ZAMBIA.

[quote]02Thief wrote:
Are the Zambians’ arms fucking painted on? Let them build their own damn well and houses, lazy fucks. Too tired from aids? Not my goddamn issue they won’t stop fucking each other[/quote]

I’m guessing you don’t own a T-Shirt that says “Be the Change You Want to See in the World” do you?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:
Are the Zambians’ arms fucking painted on? Let them build their own damn well and houses, lazy fucks. Too tired from aids? Not my goddamn issue they won’t stop fucking each other[/quote]

I’m guessing you don’t own a T-Shirt that says “Be the Change You Want to See in the World” do you?[/quote]

Maybe thats the change he wants to see. Let your little light shine.