Help Destroy my Moobs

I’ve reached a wall,and nothing is helping me get rid of my man boobs. I dont have huge gyno but when you squeeze my chest it droops. Ive tried LCD, cyclical approaches, lactate training, nothing is working. I dont know what to do.

It makes me feel like less of a man and bothers me very much. Honestly I will do anything to get rid of them. I have a solid amount of muscle and a physique that im happy with except for that one fact. i dont care if I lose 14 lbs of muscle in the process i just want them gone.

SUPPS I HAVE TRIED, rez v, methoxy, DIM, havent’ tried any anti estrogens like clomid cause I just dont feel safe about it.

any adivce greatly appreciated.

I’m no expert so take what I say with a grain of salt.

If it is in fact gyno, then the only way to get rid of it completely is surgery.

If it is just extra body fat, then stop being a little wimp and do something about it.

There is a huge thread about this in the T-Cell Alpha, I suggest reading that.

All of this is assuming your not a…ya know…troll.

Flax?

pics? BF%? Diet?

I like Estrodetox from Poliquin, I am starting to see results.

I prefer the term BITCH TITS.

PICS PICS PICS or else there’s nothing we can do!

Ok i’ll get pics! I have been doing something about it. Why do you say that Im not? Just because im stuck and have hit a wall and dont know how to solve this aspect? that im some kind of troll? WTF?

Its hard to get chest fat to be gone, that is a fact.

So i was hoping someone would have some examples or previous experience?

[quote]NOMOREMOOBS wrote:
Ok i’ll get pics! I have been doing something about it. Why do you say that Im not?[/quote]

I wrote “we” not “you”. Try HIIT.

ZMA

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/bodybuilding/question_of_strength_april&cr=bodybuilding

man you guys are pathetic ZMA? I was not born yesterday, its actually a complicated topic. My research has been a bit deeper than that.

I found that the estrogens in the digestive track are the problem and removing them can be complicated, plus certain dysbiotic flora can mimic estrogen in the system and must be eradicated.

If you want to know than give Poliquin a call cause he deals with this!

LAMEST ANSWERS IVE EVER HEARD, THIS MAGAZINE is nothing as it once was before there were pictures slammed down my face.

You’re looking for supplements with pharmaceutical effects but you don’t want to try actual pharmaceuticals? Just take the damn arimidex.

I’ve reached a wall,and nothing is helping me get rid of my man boobs. I dont have huge gyno but when you squeeze my chest it droops. Ive tried LCD, cyclical approaches, lactate training, nothing is working. I dont know what to do.

It makes me feel like less of a man and bothers me very much. Honestly I will do anything to get rid of them. I have a solid amount of muscle and a physique that im happy with except for that one fact. i dont care if I lose 14 lbs of muscle in the process i just want them gone.

SUPPS I HAVE TRIED, rez v, methoxy, DIM, havent’ tried any anti estrogens like clomid cause I just dont feel safe about it.

any adivce greatly appreciated.[/quote]

I had big troubles with that. I fixed using this:

Clenbuterol 1 cycle + Lipo 6 fat burner. It wiped out, but be prepared to suffer. At the end of the second week I started loosing muscle. But it really was worth.

Don’t repeat, it is dangerous for your heart. I put this way: I invested one year of my lifespan to avoid a life of mboobs. It is just my experience and in no way I am certain that it will work or the sideeffects you will get. I am just stating It worked for me.

EDIT
Avoid caffeine.

Picture.

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
it is dangerous for your heart. I put this way: I invested one year of my lifespan to avoid a life of mboobs.[/quote]

Erhm what? If it was gyno surely surgery was more appealing?

No supplement is going to get rid of your boobies if you are 20%bf. Post your freaking stats and your diet and then someone might be able to help you.

man you guys are pathetic ZMA? I was not born yesterday, its actually a complicated topic. My research has been a bit deeper than that.

I found that the estrogens in the digestive track are the problem and removing them can be complicated, plus certain dysbiotic flora can mimic estrogen in the system and must be eradicated.

LAMEST ANSWERS IVE EVER HEARD, THIS MAGAZINE is nothing as it once was before there were pictures slammed down my face.[/quote]

If you’ve known about this magazine for that long, you should’ve been able to take care of your moob problem already. Obviously a lack of commitment.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
NOMOREMOOBS wrote:

LAMEST ANSWERS IVE EVER HEARD, THIS MAGAZINE is nothing as it once was before there were pictures slammed down my face.

If you’ve known about this magazine for that long, you should’ve been able to take care of your moob problem already. Obviously a lack of commitment.[/quote]

Dude when you put something in the bbuildin forum u r talking to people who know about gaining mass or burning fat, not experts in estrogen and man boobs. Anybody who puts an answer for u doesnt know much about the issue and is only trying to help. If u know all the fucking much u say, u dont need help from the bb forum, people here actually lift to get big and dont have man boobs.

The advice I can give u is to stop calling other people pathetic and try asking CT what he thinks or emailing poliquin.

See when im pumped they hide, but if you pinch them they are soft. This never was the case until a few years ago. Something in my body changed, and it wasn’t steroids.

DIEt. well im kind of cutting now, but not much is happening.

buffalo, 2 omega eggs, grapefruit 3 fish oil,

train, 20 bcaas, 10 g glutamine creatine 5 g.

50 g whey, 20 g glutamine 10 g glycine

10 oz chicken
salad, with 1 tbs olive oil, and apple cider vinegar

8 oz skirt steak, 2 cups brocoli some slices of avocado 1 tsp carlson fish oil.

10 eggwhites bell pepper 10 bcaas.

twice a week I have a PWO shake instead of just the whey,
then a solid meal of chicken and YAM to load some glycogen

see towards the bottom it softens.

FYI the only thing that I found has reduced them is to follow a warrior diet. I found clearing out my digestive tract and fasting a bit helped to burn some stuborn fat. But That diet sucks!

CAFFEINE? makes them worse? I thought it would help burn some fat, ie HRX, spike etc?