Help Critique my Diet/Workout

So i have been lurking around posting every once in a while here. Reading what i can and learning. Here is my workout and diet please critique and help where you can. Since i work retail and work weird hours i have 2 different eating schedules. Im doing low carb and my main goal is too lose body fat im currently 5’10 and 177

plan 1: (early work days)

meal1: 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 2 scoops super food
meal2: beef jerky or almonds
meal3: steak or chicken with veggies
meal4: tuna or chicken with veggies
meal5: 2 scoops Metabolic Drive

plan 2: (late or off work)

meal1: 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 3 strips turkey bacon, 2 scoops Superfood
meal2: 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
meal3: steak or chicken with veggies
meal4: tuna or chicken with veggies
meal5: 2 scoops Metabolic Drive

I also take 2 fishoil and 1 multi with breakfast everyday.

workout:

day1: Chest/tri’s
day2: bi’s/back
day3: shoulders/legs

Most of my cardio comes from MMA training and i run every once in awhile. My goal is to get down too 160-165 and be able to cut to fight at 155. Any and all help will be very useful, if you must bash this completely. Thank you in advance for your help. If you need any other info please let me know.

more fish oil
deadlifts
pull ups
power cleans and press

the only three exercises a fighter needs. and id only lift 2 times a week max.

the mma training should suffice for weight cutting. if not, you’re training too soft.

Ok thanks for the info.

How much fish oil should i take? 2 more before bed? and i will add those exercises into my routine asap.

3 - 4 grams a day

4-6 caps of Flameout. More if you are using a product with different nutritional specs (pretty much anything other than Flameout).

I agree with ZeusNathan to a point, focus on the big lifts. I’d throw squats and dips in as well…actually, I would suggest looking at some of Chad Waterbury’s programs. He focuses on big complex movements and, I believe, even has some programs tailored for fighters.

i just think that the more i see it, the less reason a fighter needs a weight training regime . let me clarify. i think a fighter needs to focus 95% of his time practicing punches and kicks and grappling and 5% strengthening his body. and that 5% should be explosive, maximal strength training.