I’m an idiot. I bought creatine today (I’m 18, in good shape), and stupidly used Tablespoons rather than teaspoons to measure my creatine.
So, in one go I ingested most likely 20-30grams of creatine (I took 2 tablespoons…) . What should I do right now? Drink a lot of water to pass it through my system? Anything in particular?
Hopefully this doesn’t do anything to my system? My stomach has been bugging me all night, and I think I’ve made a record number of trips to the washroom thus far.
Should I ingest creatine tomorrow at all?