Help Calculate My Calories/Protein

Hey. I’m trying to calculate my average daily calorie and Protein intake. I really should have done this a while ago, but could you please help me fill in the gaps? I don’t know the info for anything that didn’t come in a package with a nutrition label.

(Calories/Protein)
-3 large Grade A Brown Eggs (?)
-1/2 Avacado (?)
-1 piece skinless, unseasoned grilled Chicken breast (110/27g)
-1 fresh Pickle
-2 scoops protein powder (220/40g)
-5 tablespoons of salad: Beats, Carrots, Peas, Pickle, Sour Cabbage (?) even a very rough estimate, if you could, please
-10 tablespoons of Farmers’ Cheese (75/50g)
-1/5 Teaspoon of Cod Liver Oil (68/0g)
-3 medium pieces of Salmon (?)

If you could please help me fill in the blanks to figure out what I need to do to my diet, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks

www.fitday.com

Thanks for that, I torrented that FitDay program and according to it, I got 1044 calories and 170 grams of Protein today. I normally don’t eat the Farmers’ Cheese either and that was 50 of the grams…

That can’t be right. I worked out for 90 minutes today and walked around and I’m not hungry right now. There’s no way that I only ate 1044 calories.
Can anybody confirm this? If I’m really only eating barely 1000 calories a day, I should at least have a very low body fat percentage, but not even that…
I’m still making gains. How is that possible?

Or www.nutritiondata.com.

Look up the eggs, salmon, avocado there, buy a digital scale and use a calculator to figure it out. Same for the other ingredients in your diet. I think you are severely underestimating the weight of your ingredients.

1100 seems about right. Damn, you’re starving yourself with that menu

How am I still carrying fat if it’s that little? How have I been able to make gains, too? I thought I was getting at least 3k for sure…
If I start eating a lot more, will I put on a lot more fat? I mean, I’m fine with a little fat, as long as I put on muscle too, but another 1500 calories or so is a lot.

Your body is in starvation mode if you’ve been eating like this for a while. Your in such a deficit, that your metabolism has probably slowed down to preserve what ever fat you have on you. Gradually start increasing your calories for a week or two until you need to be where u should.

Thanks, I’ll try that. How many calories a day do you think that I should be getting? I’m 15 and about 150lbs and trying to put on muscle. I have pics of a few months ago up if you want to see me.

I’m going to Ukraine for 2 weeks in 2 days and my calories/day there will be a lot higher for sure. I’m still going to try to stick to clean food and work out there, but my uncle doesn’t exactly cook with health in mind.

Well, like I said, gradually increase your calories. When you get around 2,500 cals measure your progress weekly (or you gaining strength/weight?). If not, add more calories. Trial and error really, simple.

I’ve been gaining strength and surprisingly, size, but not weight. I’m going to take 2 month progress pics tomorrow and see what’s changed.

I read http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1615551 and looked at my diet; I’m taking in about twice as many grams of Protein as grams of fat.

What are some ways to up my fat:Protein ratio? The only real sources of fat from my diet were the eggs and Avocado and I usually don’t eat Avocado. What should I do about this?

[quote]Artem wrote:
I read http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1615551 and looked at my diet; I’m taking in about twice as many grams of Protein as grams of fat.

What are some ways to up my fat:Protein ratio? The only real sources of fat from my diet were the eggs and Avocado and I usually don’t eat Avocado. What should I do about this?
[/quote]

olive oil, more meat/fish, cheese and mixed nuts.

[quote]theceka wrote:
Artem wrote:

olive oil, more meat/fish, cheese and mixed nuts.[/quote]

Also, cook things with coconut oil.

^ what those guys said. Plus Peanut Butter.