Help Athlete Perform His Best

Hi, lett me introduce myself, and give you guys some background information. I am a 23 year old athlete, or i used to… i have not preformed my sport that serious the last 18 months, because of familiar and personal grounds… in those 18 months i have been training every day,(lots of weights) but to compete at a top level thats far from enough.

Now i have decided to do a comeback, maybe im not going to aim for the olympics in the first place:P but i would want to take medals at the nationals within 2 year. Thats highly possible.

I have never done steroids or drug before.

I have moved out of my country, and i am living in the outside of an small village in Spain. I am far from people and have no gym, i am going to train alone or with my brother who is also a former athlete and my coach. we are not going to a train in a gym, but we are training in a fully equipped garage and in the nature.

We have decided that i am going to do Anavar for two cycles the past coming 7 months, maybe more? I know people would tell me to trow test or something into the cycle, but i cant get to much mass, and strength is the most important. i am now 80kg( 176lbs ), i can take of 4 kg of fat to competition shape now. But i know that a bigger muscle is stronger than a smaller one… i can without problem gain 7kg of muscle before i´m to heavy for my sport… As i mentioned i have never done any chemicals before…thats also why i would do anavar , mild oral who give mostly strength gains. also just one compound

now to my questions. i am sorry for all the reading but i thought it was necessary.

1. would a dose of 20-30mg anavar(pure) a day be enough, if not why?

2. when i am on my own in nature and garage i have no sources to buy from… im not asking for sources, but what quality signs am i going to look after when buying from internet? its important for me that i get what i want and that its pure/clean.

3. Would it be a problem sending to spain, something i need to be aware of?

4. in the first cycle im not worried about putting on weight, i can handle the fat later. how much more than a usual diet would you recommend to eat? now 3000 kcal a day 230 g prot or more a day, lots of fat( fish ,eggs, nuts, olive oil, etc) not that much karb.

5. can i workout much more than usual ?

If i is anything else i must be aware of i appreciate it. if tou have questions, give them to me:) if you can back upp your answers with studies or write personal experience i would be glad.

If my english is bad, sorry.

Regards.

I promised myself that I will not give advice on this topic, because I’m not an expert, but I can give an answer to this.
NO is the answer to all your questions.

NO, like no to use anavar when doing sports. or NO like , 20-30 will not be enough, you can not train harder/more etc?

[quote]Syntetisk wrote:
NO, like no to use anavar when doing sports. or NO like , 20-30 will not be enough, you can not train harder/more etc?[/quote]
Test is the foundation of all steroid stacking plans, 500 mgs for 10- 12 weeks is a great base cycle, but you will need an AI and PCT for sure.
Cycle Plan
W 1-10 Test Enth 500 mg week
W 1-12 Adex 0.5mg EOD
PCT
Day 1 â?? Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days â?? Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days â?? Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

[quote]Syntetisk wrote:
NO, like no to use anavar when doing sports. or NO like , 20-30 will not be enough, you can not train harder/more etc?[/quote]
Yes 20-30 will not be enough.

if your diet is clean and you work out alot you will not gain bad weight with the test cycle he recomended and it is easy to get and not that expensive.

He is right man do test not anavar

The main problem with test e would be the fact that i am maybe getting tested from may… 5 months before its out right? and i also dont want or can gain to much mass. a few kgs is okay but… thanks for answers so far guys;)

if you’re worried about weight gain, a slightly lower dose test will still give you great gains. 300 mg/wk of test will give you significant strength gains, while only moderate size gains…based off this study, higher doses (600mg/wk) are more important when one’s talking about actual size gains: http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

if you’re concerned about a drug test, then i’d look into test prop… the word is, it clears out in 2-3 weeks for a doping test. with that being said, realize that most of the compounds used for PCT have an extremely long half-life (5-7 days, meaning that they’re detectable quite a bit longer)… theoretically, tamoxifen can increase your hormone levels substantially in only 10 days, and at 20mg vs Clomid’s 150 mg Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men - PubMed

make sure you do PCT, though, as it will help normalize your testosterone/ epitestosterone ratio… HCG on cycle can help with this as well.

hope this helps…

Too long your first, I did not read it. If you are looking to become a better athlete, use test prop, dbol, and in some cases, winstrol. No more than 300mg of test per week, no more than 20mg bdol, on winstrol go by feel. Cycles no longer than 3 weeks, and no PCT afterwards. Tha greek national track&field is running their cycles this way.

If your just going to run 25-30 anavar a day unless your super sensetive you won’t need test, or a PCT, I gotta go

Neighbors dog just killed my dog while I was posting, wow. Anyway I’ve worked with a lot of amateur athletes, track, and wrestling. We’ve had good luck with what your talking about, but it will add quite a bit of muscle, if you have to make a weight class this is something to think about. If you have a choice, and the Anavar isn’t free I would consider winstrol instead. Same type of cycle, if it’s injectable (preferable) aim for 300 a week, Mon, Tue’s, Wed.

Running the type of cycle your talking about is quite different than a BBing cycle, at the dose’s were talking about test isn’t necessary. Also you can run this type of cycle longer than BBing cycle, up to 12 weeks without any troubles. I would try and find someone close that’s experienced with this, to guide you through this, or at least a Dr you trust to do blood work, and make sure you don’t test positive. If you can’t get the injectable winstrol, and you have to use Anavar, try three months at 25 a day, track your progress in the gym, and at your sport, and weight.

At the end of the three months get blood work, than again 6 weeks latter. Get an idea what it’s doing to you, how to plan next cycle, and come in for the meet. Pm’s don’t work anymore, so you’ll have to fill in some of the gaps yourself. Goodluck

in reading some other posts, i’m a little confused by the advice…

injectable Winni is notorious for failed drug tests, as it is detectable at least 2 months out…also, most athletes dislike using it, as it “dries” out their joints, making it hard to train and increases the risk of injury.

Anavar is used commonly for athletes, because it increases strength without a massive weight gain, AND it clears the system pretty quick, and is generally good for a drug screen in about 3 weeks.

again, PCT is important for a lot of reason, but in particular for a drug tested athlete, because it can help correct the T:E ratios…

just my .02

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
Neighbors dog just killed my dog while I was posting, wow. Anyway I’ve worked with a lot of amateur athletes, track, and wrestling. We’ve had good luck with what your talking about, but it will add quite a bit of muscle, if you have to make a weight class this is something to think about. If you have a choice, and the Anavar isn’t free I would consider winstrol instead. Same type of cycle, if it’s injectable (preferable) aim for 300 a week, Mon, Tue’s, Wed.

Running the type of cycle your talking about is quite different than a BBing cycle, at the dose’s were talking about test isn’t necessary. Also you can run this type of cycle longer than BBing cycle, up to 12 weeks without any troubles. I would try and find someone close that’s experienced with this, to guide you through this, or at least a Dr you trust to do blood work, and make sure you don’t test positive. If you can’t get the injectable winstrol, and you have to use Anavar, try three months at 25 a day, track your progress in the gym, and at your sport, and weight.

At the end of the three months get blood work, than again 6 weeks latter. Get an idea what it’s doing to you, how to plan next cycle, and come in for the meet. Pm’s don’t work anymore, so you’ll have to fill in some of the gaps yourself. Goodluck[/quote]

• Thanks Jack, i am not scared of needles and i have considered injectables. winisirol is also a mild steroid right?
    But isnt anavar better for strength? i can gain 5-7 kgs before i get to heavy for my sport… and i would not gain that much on var right?
    Price is always an factor, but when you are doing sport 300 euros is not that much. i can use some money if it would give me what i want.

would a dose of 25-30 mg a day fuck up my dick you think? (under cycle)You used to be a coach =?

Best regards.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
in reading some other posts, i’m a little confused by the advice…

injectable Winni is notorious for failed drug tests, as it is detectable at least 2 months out…also, most athletes dislike using it, as it “dries” out their joints, making it hard to train and increases the risk of injury.

Anavar is used commonly for athletes, because it increases strength without a massive weight gain, AND it clears the system pretty quick, and is generally good for a drug screen in about 3 weeks.

again, PCT is important for a lot of reason, but in particular for a drug tested athlete, because it can help correct the T:E ratios…

just my .02[/quote]

Thanxs, i would do some more reading and maybe post more questions later:) how can i know that i get real anavar , any quality signs?

again, thanxs guys!

I am going to win my medals!

^i’d really recommend going with injectable testosterone (300-600 mg/wk), for 6-10 weeks… test propinate would be best, as it clears the body quicker. anavar can boost your strength, but at low doses, it sucks. at high doses it’s quite expensive… and really, athletes choose it because the clearance rate for a drug test.

Winni is not a mild steroid… a lot of people act like it is, but it really beats up your joints (several guys on this site have torn tendons on it, and never had joint issues before or after). It’s also not easy on the liver… and again, it’s responsible for many failed drug tests

i would run something like this:
Weeks 1-8: 100 mg test prop EOD
Weeks 7-8: 250 IU HCG EOD
Weeks 9-11: 20 mg Nolvadex/day

This would be for a competition around week 14 or 15…

If you have the money, you could easily add Anavar, but i genuinely don’t think it’s necessary. If you’re already an advanced athlete and have been clean until now, you should see significant gains on this… i would add Proviron (25+ mg/day) over Anavar, in fact, as it would bind to the ER and limit aromatase activity, and possibly limit SHGB. at a moderate dose of test, i doubt most people need stuff like A-dex, but as an athlete, you don’t want to knock estrogen too low. Proviron would minimize estrgoen, but not eliminate it, thereby taking it easier on your joints…

short cycles are interesting, as one can avoid HTPA suppression, but as an athlete, you’re trying to benefit from the gains imparted by the drug, and i don’t see short cycles being very easy to work with, in reference to a real training regimen…

wtf how does everyone in the world have access to steroids but me?

I had a big long post about how different the way gear is used by athletes, and BBer’s, but it’s not worth causing an arguement. If the OP is a young up and comming athlete as he says, he probably shouldn’t be messing with (surpressing) his natural test. A low cycle of Anavar, or winney, should give him some lean gains without surpressing his test.

It’s not worth fighting about, if the OP has the Anavar I would give it a go, and watch the blood levels to see how long it lasts after last pill. Anavar, winney, or Dball run on they’re own at 20-40 a day shouldn’t need a PCT, keep the cycle under 12 weeks. I only mention Dball because I just had a young hockey player finish 10 weeks at 25mil a day, great results, and no supression of test.

The results we’re talking about here, aren’t the kind of gains BBer’s are after. I think thats whats confusing some guys here, were talking about probably less than 5% gains here. I can’t imagine a BBer even thinking about using gear without at least 25% gains. Two different animals, trying to get small performance gain with little or no weightr gain. like I said Goodluck OP

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I had a big long post about how different the way gear is used by athletes, and BBer’s, but it’s not worth causing an arguement. If the OP is a young up and comming athlete as he says, he probably shouldn’t be messing with (surpressing) his natural test. A low cycle of Anavar, or winney, should give him some lean gains without surpressing his test. It’s not worth fighting about, if the OP has the Anavar I would give it a go, and watch the blood levels to see how long it lasts after last pill. Anavar, winney, or Dball run on they’re own at 20-40 a day shouldn’t need a PCT, keep the cycle under 12 weeks. I only mention Dball because I just had a young hockey player finish 10 weeks at 25mil a day, great results, and no supression of test. The results we’re talking about here, aren’t the kind of gains BBer’s are after. I think thats whats confusing some guys here, were talking about probably less than 5% gains here. I can’t imagine a BBer even thinking about using gear without at least 25% gains. Two different animals, trying to get small performance gain with little or no weightr gain. like I said Goodluck OP [/quote]

what?!? 12 weeks on an oral and no PCT!?! you gotta be kidding me…

Anavar has been shown to have less HPTA suppression than other AAS, but it still causes suppression. and skipping PCT contributes to a loss of gains, and misses out on an opportunity to correct the testosterone/epitestosterone ratio, which actually matters for an athlete that expects a drug test.

i find the advice you gave in your above post would manage to cause the OP nothing but problems…

as far as the use of Dianabol, here’s a post from this site that directly refutes your post: D-Bol Suppression - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

And a study on D-bol: Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH - PubMed

And a study on Winni: Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol - PubMed

And a study on Anavar: http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/84/8/2705.full?ijkey=08e97728b3d2e538b6873ec9222ab4ddfe787202

If it’s a hormone, then one needs to reasonably expect some suppression… and the dosage and length of cycle are going to have a direct effect on this as well.

bro test prop cycle is only way to go, it clears quickly and gies real gains. Anavar will give less gains and doesnt clear faster so why go with it?? There is no advantage. I played pro sports, I know what I am talking about, everyone that got caught took stuff that took too long to clear.