Hi everyone, thanks for reading my post.
I think I am in a bit of trouble here. I was blasting and cruising for almost 2 1/2 years without ever coming off of test base. I wanted to come off and try and have a kid with my wife and stopped.
- I tapered down a bit on test and took a final shot.
- Two weeks later I began clomid and nolvadex.
- I could not mentally or physically tolerate clomid or nolvadex over 25mg/ day each. I tried
taking 50/50/25/25 nolva and clomid as suggested, but just could not handle the depression,
anxiety, and mental alteration, so ended up taking 25/25/25 clomid nolvadex for 3 weeks.
- Even after those three weeks I was feeling absolutely trash miserable, depressed, tired,
lethargic etc. This was during Covid, so I could not even go to the gym.
- Fast forward 3 months of barely tolerating that… Gyms opened back up and I began to workout daily again. After about 4 weeks of hitting the gym everyday I have started to feel better! I am not depressed, anxious, feel generally pretty energetic. Just a world of difference.
So yesterday I decided to get my bloodwork done to see where I am at. I got the results back this morning and I am very disappointed, but still slightly hopeful.
Is there anyone that can interpret these results and help me form a game plan to try and increase my natural hormones to acceptable ranges. I really do not want to get back on Test or anything for that matter, I want to be done with that part of my life. Do I need to get back on clomid and nolva for a while? Will I be able to tolerate it better this time around since I have recovered at least a little natural test? Basically… what the fuck do I do now? Want to have a child, want to regain natural production, don’t want to be substance dependent, just want to live my life naturally. Below are the results from yesterdays lab:
FSH 1.7 IU/L 1.5-12.4 MAIN
LH 3.1 IU/L 1.2-8.6 MAIN
TESTOSTERONE 177 L NG/DL 300-1080 MAIN
SEX HORM BIND GLOBULIN 19.7 NMOL/L 16.5-55.9 MAIN
CALC FREE TESTOSTERONE 43.7 LPG/ML 47.0-244.0 MAIN
Also if anyone can refer me to someone or a clinic that can actually help me further, I would appreciate it very much.