Help a Red Sox Fan

Can anyone help me out with the following. I am going home to Bos. in May and would love to see a Sox game I have a connection to get some regular Sox tix but I have not been to Fenway since they put in the new Green Monster seats and it would be a dream to sit up there. I expect to pay around $200 per ticket but do not know where to find some. Anybody here in the Nation can you help out?

I went to a game last year (that’s me on the left) on the Monster seats and they almost ruined me from ever going to a baseball game again. They are just THAT good. You have these nice swivel style bar stools and a table in front of you. The row in front of you is several feet below you, so no one can obstruct your view. Separate concessions, separate bathrooms. Plus, the Sox beat the Jays and Manny went yard. Good times.

OK, enough of rubbing it in. My brother got them through the Red Sox lottery, but outside of that, you are just going to have to find one of those ticket brokers to get them now. I will see if I can find anything which might help you out, but those will be some super pricey seats.

Kuz

yeah…what Kuz said. Stubhub might be able to help…but they’re cool.
I havent’ seen a game there, but Benjamin Moore (the paint co.) sponsored a contractor event there and the tour of the park was included. And those seats are amazing. You know what’s funny is how protective they are of the grass…you take the tour and if you step on the grass they yell at you. I mean, I just wanted to pat it a little…and looking up at the Monster is cool too. You don’t get to realize how dented up the damn thing really is!

BTW, so far…there’s no help for Sox fans.
MFYanks.

Dude, Stubhub.com has some monster seats for a couple of May games, Braves and Orioles.
Effin pricy though.
2 together, $374 each for the braves game.
Get to stubhub, click on Sox, then search for Green Monster Seats.

I would assume that the other ticket places–if they have them–would be the same?

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Dude, Stubhub.com has some monster seats for a couple of May games, Braves and Orioles.
Effin pricy though.

I would assume that the other ticket places–if they have them–would be the same?

[/quote]
Ouch. Those are some pricey seats, my friend. The funny thing is that either this year or next year they are cranking up the face value ticket prices on the Monster seats to some ungodly amount… and people will pay for it. I know I probably would.

Hmm. My photo did not post up there. Dang… first time I tried something like that, so no idea why it did not work. Oh well.

Kuz

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Effin pricy though.

Ouch. Those are some pricey seats, my friend. The funny thing is that either this year or next year they are cranking up the face value ticket prices on the Monster seats to some ungodly amount… and people will pay for it. I know I probably would.

Hmm. My photo did not post up there. Dang… first time I tried something like that, so no idea why it did not work. Oh well.

Kuz[/quote]

needs to be resized?

Ahhh. Thank you! I am sure it was one big mutha before. I never noticed on here what the photo size requirements were (although I am sure they have it posted somewhere). Thanks, Joe.

Kuz

OK, now it should work (albeit detail will be harder to come by).

Kuz

I know of a “secret” phone number for a guy that can always get Sox tickets. I haven’t used it this year, but it worked last year every time. Drop me an email.