T Nation

Help a Brother Out

Need some help spreading the word. I will try to keep it short.

My brother is transferring to University and is in the process of getting a volunteer spot so, holding down a job may not be possible. To help with school, rent, food, etc. he is selling original acrylic portraits at a reduced price.

$30 each or $25 if 2 or more are commissioned.

Would appreciate if you all could follow/add on instagram and facebook as well as share these links on your social network profiles be it instagram, facebook, google+, anywhere you frequent.

The style looks awesome.

I’m thinking about picking up one or more of those suicide girls pics.

I have to agree that the style of work is awesome.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’m thinking about picking up one or more of those suicide girls pics.

I have to agree that the style of work is awesome. [/quote]

Wanted to make it clear that the discount offer is for original commissions. Meaning portraits of yourself, family, friends, pets.

He can sell the suicide girl portraits and they would be original as in not prints but, they would no longer be one of a kind.

There have been many views and wanted to clear up any confusion if there was any. The pieces on the sites are not for sale. He can do similar ones if interested but, they would no longer be originals as they already exist.

He is looking to expand his portrait portfolio i.e family, friends, pets. Which for $30 I think is a bargain for an original portrait.

Ohhh, well I misunderstood. Since you wrote “selling original acrylic portraits” I figured the portraits posted. $30 is a great price. So, how would I go about ordering? My little sisters dogs birthday is in a couple weeks this would be a cool present (yes we celebrate pets birthdays).

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
Ohhh, well I misunderstood. Since you wrote “selling original acrylic portraits” I figured the portraits posted. $30 is a great price. So, how would I go about ordering? My little sisters dogs birthday is in a couple weeks this would be a cool present (yes we celebrate pets birthdays). [/quote]

Email him. You will then provide the picture by email i.e scanning, camera upload etc. and your address. He will send you an paypal invoice to make payment. You can pay using paypal account or pay without one, your choice.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
My little sisters dogs birthday is in a couple weeks this would be a cool present (yes we celebrate pets birthdays). [/quote]