Help A Brother Out

For the last 1.5 yrs I have been helping my brother train he has gone from 135lbs to 180lbs at 5’9.5. He now wants to cut. However I have never dieted down so I really have no clue how to go about this the best way possible. I have a few ideas that you all can hopefully give your opinion on.

Diet wise I have calculated.

2200-2400 cal

270-360g pro
60-70g carbs
The rest will be from Fat.
There will either be a weekly cheat meal or a cheat day every 2 weeks.

Training is where I could use some help. He prefers to train Fullbody, upper/lower, or push/pull. We have tried circuits but, he hates them so I was thinking that sprints,sled drags, or a high rep day can be used instead. Where should cardio go? The goal is a weekly routine for the fastest fatloss possible. He would like to start tomorrow so I am trying to get everything done today.If any additional info is needed feel free to ask. Sorry if this post is a little all over the place.

How old is he?

Where are the pics?

Anyone can log on and give generic advice, but without details, it will likely be the wrong advice.

Post a picture of his progress.

5’9’’ 180 and he wants to cut? post a picture… Unless most of the 45lbs he gained was fat I dont think he should need to “cut”

Will definately post a pic. At 135 he looked anorexic he put on some weight on his own and I helped him with the lifting and better eating habits. It is not necessary for him to cut at thsi point he is not fat but, he just wants to be lean.

[quote]james28 wrote:
Will definately post a pic. At 135 he looked anorexic he put on some weight on his own and I helped him with the lifting and better eating habits. It is not necessary for him to cut at thsi point he is not fat but, he just wants to be lean.[/quote]

Then he will likely fuck up his progress and lose most of what he just gained.

Read the stickies