Help: 18 Almost 19 and Never Had a Girlfriend or Even Kissed a Girl

So true story. My dog has picked several fights with raccoons (that come up to the porch trying to get into the dog food at night) and he lost the last one. I heard the fight and went outside to find a large raccoon attached to his face. I ended up hitting it with a boot and it ran up a tree, but judging by body language, wounds, and whimpering noises, kissing raccoons is not something I’d recommend.

I still occasionally refer to him as “raccoon face” when he does something particularly stupid.

Ideally yes, but is that a thing?

Hey guys thanks for all the good advice and some good laughs… anyways what do you think would be the best way/time/place to approach a girl (I heard the gym is bad)? haha thanks guys

You might be losing track of your own stories on here as they’re piling up, but people have reminded you numerous times of your claims that beautiful women apparently rub their bodies on yours at parties. I think mid-body-rub sounds like a solid plan.

Now if we’re talking real life and not your fantasies, asking for the best way to get a girl is like asking for the perfect workout- doesn’t exist. You gotta wing it. But yes, leave women at the gym alone.

i dont find them that attractive but most other guys do i have said that multiple times bro

Wait…you’re the same guy that said women are throwing themselves at him? That they’re 9s but you don’t like them?

What kind of bullshit is this?

3 Likes

What do YOU look like? Can we get a picture for reference?

“I don’t find them that attractive”
You’ve got some serious standards for someone with no experience. Kiss one. Or don’t. But unless you revise your question to “where can I meet only alarmingly jacked girls outside of the gym” then you talking about how you’re a babe magnet who can’t figure out how to get halfway to first base makes no sense.

yes i just think their bodies are not muscular enough but still they have attractive faces…thats all im saying man

where can I meet only alarmingly jacked girls? thats the million dollar question for me

So don’t kiss their bodies, kiss their faces.

2 Likes

Just become one of those back stage creeps at bodybuilding shows.

You have a number of suggestioms in this thread

5 Likes

I watched that episode last night. Fucking love that show

As relevant as that picture was, don’t you think our friend here could truly benefit from the D.E.N.N.I.S. System?

2 Likes

When they’re standing at the urinal.

9 Likes

he has no value to demonstrate

Shit, right you are. This system might work better

1 Like

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I wouldn’t have thought so but then I moved to the ghetto where it is a thing.

^ this lol. People can be so delusional. I don’t want to make this a douchey BB/misc rant but unless you have attractive girls in your social circle (whatever that may be) or you are reasonably decent in either looks, money or status (full douche mode lol) then your going to have a pretty hard time getting that blonde southern belle or those borderline insta famous/attractive girls that want everything lol