Help: 18 Almost 19 and Never Had a Girlfriend or Even Kissed a Girl

Its weird if you make it weird. Some people go into their 20s without any action because of religious reasons.

1 Like

yep, time to bring out the GPSā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what he should do! Find a girl, kiss her, fall head over heels, drive her away with his weirdness, start a thread about, ā€œWhat should I do, guys?!ā€ and then lo-jack her. (Order isnā€™t important, just has to have the main elements.)

This thread has the potential to turn into this thread, three years down the road after op does a semester abroad.

Itā€™s like you knew me when I was in high school

1 Like

Just make sure you wear a rubber. Canā€™t be too careful these days.

1 Like

GPS is old. I say go all Black Mirror on her and hack into her perception interface.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you what I think but first, do you or does anyone in your family own guns? Also, are you now or have you ever been on psych meds and have you been diagnosed as being on the spectrum?

I didnā€™t consider that maybe thatā€™s why he said that. He was a giant black dude so I donā€™t think heā€™d be insecure about at least one of those things. The way Iā€™ve always looked at it is that it doesnā€™t make sense biologically for a chick to like a guy whoā€™s small/not well muscled. Maybe Iā€™m completely overthinking biologyā€¦ who knows. Guys are inherently attracted to wide hips and big breasts for reasons related to reproduction, and I always assumed that girls were inherently attracted to big muscles. Something about the primitive brain wanting to be safe with someone who could protect them and their child. I donā€™t know. The more I think about it, the less sense all of it makes.

I actually thought about this before. My theory is that since we donā€™t have to fight for land or food anymore, the scrawny guys with a good paying job are the ā€œprovidersā€ and protectors. In this case they can protect the women from being broke or hungry. Its still a survival thing but not against physical dangers.

1 Like

Lmao.

4 Likes

Being muscular/strong doesnā€™t guarantee that you could provide for your family in the 21st century.

Its all about what value people assign to certain attributes

hahaha thats funny af

1 Like

That is why I said ā€œprimitive brain.ā€ We get our food from supermarkets and we have police to protect us from danger, so the primitive brain is obsolete in that sense, but it still functions every day. It still has a say in our decision making whether we realize it or not

Sorry if I misunderstood, I figured you meant the idea was earlier humans wanted someone to protect, provide and such?

Both of which are still around just in slightly different forms (like being able to provide for offspring now involves access to quality education. Ect)
Iā€™m just saying thereā€™s more important things in determining who can provide/protect than musclesā€¦
Even then, youā€™d be no good if you had muscles but couldnā€™t throw a spear right?

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s what I was talking about, and the best way to be protected and provided for in a hunter-gatherer type society is by someone with large muscles.

I agree. I suppose itā€™s a conflict between conscious desires (someone who is educated/has money etc) and subconscious desires (big muscles and all that).

All other things being equal, I assure you there are zero conflicts here.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 44 and have never kissed a girl.

I started at 17 with an 18 year-old so I guess itā€™s always been women for me.

4 Likes

So the ideal man works supermarket security.

1 Like