Help: 18 Almost 19 and Never Had a Girlfriend or Even Kissed a Girl

This is what happened to me. Go in for kiss while sitting at the beach, next thing I know it’s 12AM and we’ve made out for 4 hours.

1 Like

Unless you can cite the rulebook you are referencing, it’s impossible to say what should or should not be done.

I’m an edition 3.5 man myself.

1 Like

Bruh, it’s 2018 and Women’s month. Stop being a cheuvanistic punk and let a woman take control.

1 Like

Well since your a little behind in the experience department I figured she would be able to show you the way and save you from awkwardly jacking the moment up! Also there are many ladies that are not afraid to be in control and let the guy know what she wants/needs :roll_eyes:

Edit: so that’s not intended to sound rude I just feel like the way you talk from the last thread and this one you have plenty of time to mature and figure it out. Don’t think too much or compare yourself to others.

what age do you think it be weird to have never kissed anyone by because 19 is already brutal

I wouldn’t necessarily say weird it’s just very rare especially for the generation you are in. Why do you say it’s brutal?

Did you even read my post?

5 Likes

Can confirm. The last girl I was with liked me for who I am as a person, and I told her that I’m not very sexually experienced, so she took control most of the time. It worked out, it was a lot of fun, so there’s nothing wrong with it.

I’m a lot more confident now than I was before I met her, because now I’ve had experiences that are what I consider to be sort of baseline, requisite experiences for a 20 year old. Just find a nice girl who likes your personality, explain your situation to her, and let things work themselves out. If she finds you attractive, and you’re nice to her (not always important for some guys, but don’t be a total scumbag pls), you’ll be right where you want to be.

Also, side note: this girl wasn’t my ideal 10/10. She was cute and nice, for sure, which is why I enjoyed spending time with her. But the odds of the first girl you hook up with/date/bang/kiss being your version of a 10 are slim to none. Don’t count on it. The universe doesn’t work like that. The hot 19 year olds that you’re looking for are probably talking to a 24 year old guy who’s in law school or med school (that’s not a total joke either)

2 Likes

If you want muscular girls, get into stuff muscular girls are into.

Go to a few BB shows. Join a gym that’s focussed on competitive bodybuilding. Work at an Adam’s apple shaving clinic.

Then work on getting to know the girls.

2 Likes

because everyone else is pulling hard and Im just studying hard right in BBA (so i can hopefully one day get an mba)and going to the gym alot… since I think it will help if I can be a bodybuilder and have alot of money haha

1 Like

It seems weird that they dont date good looking guys they always are with average at best guys some even below average

@rangersfan30 GOOD!!! Stay focused on exactly what you’re doing and you will end up much better off down the road. Don’t live for the short term satisfactions or you will regret what you sacrificed for some worthless fun. If you meet someone worth your time that’s great but she better motivate and push you to your goals. You can have all the fun in the world with the ladies but later down the road that shit doesn’t matter.

You might already be there. At your age some guys with zero game will tell everyone they are picky. The girls are just not good enough. The same guy after his first girlfriend suddenly is far less picky. Think relationship. You are obviously not a player. That’s not a bad thing. Get with a girl. Get close to one. And she will help you. You are over thinking this and that will not end until you get confortabe around girls

1 Like

I was at the Arnold in Columbus last weekend and I saw many of these couples. As me and my buddies conversed with our Uber driver about it, he said “that means he either got a big dick or some money. Or both.”

So if you got a big dick or some money, you have nothing to worry about. These guys were not physically impressive by any means, but they were walking with girls who were 9s on a bad day. Picture Cass Martin with smaller arms, smaller waist, and bigger butt. It’s stupid but that’s one of the mysteries of the universe homie

So now you have no excuse…

Maybe it’s not all about looks :scream: I know! Crazy right!?

3 Likes

So they Don’t find the same men attractive as you do?

And you have a different opinion to others?

Lol I feel like people use this to cover their own insecurities.

Maybe not everyone finds the same things attractive?

This has so much potential…and everyone is squandering it with well meaning and sound advice haha

2 Likes

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this post.

You seem a bit obsessed with what others think. Do what YOU want, if thats sucking a bodybuilder’s dick, no one here will judge you. If that’s kissing a skinny chick, no one here will judge you. But if you keep talking about what your friends think, or what others think you should be doing, they’ll tear you apart not just here but in the real world too.

1 Like