Helloooo America!

Wow, the irony of this post is astounding.

As you try to bag on Americans you fail to see the thread about this webpage, titled as such, that already exists…

I guess everyone from Holland is a fucking moron, just like everyone from America is a fat slob like the girl in your picture.

All right ephrem. Don’t play the laughing boy. There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Dutch.

/Nigel Powers

…ooooo, touchy aren’t we?

L O fucking L

Too bad all the music and movies you watch are probably American. :confused:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

L O fucking L[/quote]

I’m not touchy, but I got cranky trying to fit my head in my ass so I could try and see the world from your perspective.

My anus isn’t a loose as yours.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
ephrem wrote:

L O fucking L

I’m not touchy, but I got cranky trying to fit my head in my ass so I could try and see the world from your perspective.

My anus isn’t a loose as yours.[/quote]

LOL

ephrem wrote:

L O fucking L

My anus isn’t a loose as yours.[/quote]

…check out the woman in that picture. You can’t beat that!

As you try to bag on Americans you fail to see the thread about this webpage, titled as such, that already exists…

I guess everyone from Holland is a fucking moron, just like everyone from America is a fat slob like the girl in your picture.[/quote]

1. The irony of your post is just as astounding.
  2. That’s a girl?

The Dutch are scum.

[quote]JPCleary wrote:
All right ephrem. Don’t play the laughing boy. There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Dutch.

/Nigel Powers[/quote]

Thats the fucking dutch. And, epic quote. Score!

I hate two kinds of people: those who are intolerant of other nations… and the Dutch.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
Too bad all the music and movies you watch are probably American. :confused: [/quote]

Too bad all the websites he goes to are probably american too.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
I hate two kinds of people: those who are intolerant of other nations… and the Dutch.[/quote]

Gold Member?

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

I guess everyone from Holland is a fucking moron, just like everyone from America is a fat slob like the girl in your picture.

1. The irony of your post is just as astounding.
  2. That’s a girl?
    [/quote]

You are smart enough to understand the point I was trying to make. Don’t get all butthurt. I obviously don’t actually think everyone in Holland is a retard. Because I don’t judge entire groups of people based on a tiny unrepresentative sample.

Honestly had OP made this thread in a good nature way, rather than an “attack” (for lack of a better word) on America I’m sure I would agree with him.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
matko5 wrote:
I hate two kinds of people: those who are intolerant of other nations… and the Dutch.

Gold Member? [/quote]

Indeed. And in thought as well. PS-dutch dude, just so you feel better here is a run down of my day thus far
Dutch Bros-for coffee
Dutch Boy-for paint (don’t get yer hopes up, I don’t swing of that side of the plate tiger)
Read book about “Dutch Savage” Famous wresting commentator for a project
Played Double Dutch
Went on a lunch date and paid"Dutch"
Ya know, other than legal weed and prostitution, I can’t come up with much your country is renowned for. Now, take Van Gogh, turn him sideways and stick him straight up your candy ass!
BOHICA buddy. That stands for Bend Over Here It Comes Again.
Have a swell day buddy, in hole land

fuck holland

Is holland the place full of albinos? They freak me the fuck out.

America, FUCK YEAH!!!

I’m so tired of Holland’s shit.

Its like “Yeah, OK Holland. We know you brown bastards make the best vodka and tacos in the world. Stop being so smug and get back to your lacrosse game!”