T Nation

Hello...

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
It’s nice to have new people around.

It’s nice that Pete-r is not a pirate.

I know he’s not a pirate.

How do you know he’s not a pirate, you ask?

If he was a pirate, his name would be

Pete-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]

I laughed

Welcome Pete, glad we’re not a bot.

[quote]pete-r wrote:
I promise i’m not a bot. I know that doesn’t mean much coming from an anonymous keyboard in southwest england but it’s true. i’m a real live person with blood and hair etc.

Waittz, yep. They are real pricey over here and that’s the one thing (apart from coughing up a lung every morning) that makes me think about quitting. I am however concerned about losing my gangsta card if i quit. [/quote]

Haha I know that all to well. Tooth picks my friend. Helps with the oral fixation and the cool factor at the same time. When I quit i had a box in my car, work desk and home.

[quote]pete-r wrote:
I promise i’m not a bot. I know that doesn’t mean much coming from an anonymous keyboard in southwest england but it’s true. i’m a real live person with blood and hair etc.

Waittz, yep. They are real pricey over here and that’s the one thing (apart from coughing up a lung every morning) that makes me think about quitting. I am however concerned about losing my gangsta card if i quit. [/quote]

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]pete-r wrote:
Hi, i thought i would say hello. I’ve been reading this site on and off for years and decided to sign up and interact a little.
I’ve just started some workouts in the last couple of weeks after about two years off so working on my diet (which is horrendous-one meal per day plus cigarettes and coffee) and waiting till payday to get some weights (doing bw workouts at the moment)

Once i get my weights i’ll be doing Vince’s 8x8 full body three times a week. Well, i say Vince’s but i don’t do the specific lifts he prescribed as i find them really akward but the set/rep thing i really like.

anyway, i’m pete, from england and 35. 6’ and about 172lb (down from 218 two years ago)[/quote]

I’ve been on a bit of a gif binge recently. I’ve been dying for the right moment to use this one. I suppose this is as appropriate as any.[/quote]

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]pete-r wrote:
Hi, i thought i would say hello. I’ve been reading this site on and off for years and decided to sign up and interact a little.
I’ve just started some workouts in the last couple of weeks after about two years off so working on my diet (which is horrendous-one meal per day plus cigarettes and coffee) and waiting till payday to get some weights (doing bw workouts at the moment)

Once i get my weights i’ll be doing Vince’s 8x8 full body three times a week. Well, i say Vince’s but i don’t do the specific lifts he prescribed as i find them really akward but the set/rep thing i really like.

anyway, i’m pete, from england and 35. 6’ and about 172lb (down from 218 two years ago)[/quote]

I’ve been on a bit of a gif binge recently. I’ve been dying for the right moment to use this one. I suppose this is as appropriate as any.[/quote]

[/quote]

Love it :slight_smile: made me actually lol.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I can say truthfully i’m not p-aye-rate and i didn’t bring any pollen.

Seems to be on of the smarter bots out there.

[quote]orion wrote:
Seems to be on of the smarter bots out there. [/quote]

We know how that ends…

This is my first time to try and imbed YouTube so hopefully I do not get a white box.

Edit: did not work.

How about this?

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

How about this?[/quote]

Failed!!

No, it’s just my stupid apple device :frowning: