Hello...

Hi, i thought i would say hello. I’ve been reading this site on and off for years and decided to sign up and interact a little.
I’ve just started some workouts in the last couple of weeks after about two years off so working on my diet (which is horrendous-one meal per day plus cigarettes and coffee) and waiting till payday to get some weights (doing bw workouts at the moment)

Once i get my weights i’ll be doing Vince’s 8x8 full body three times a week. Well, i say Vince’s but i don’t do the specific lifts he prescribed as i find them really akward but the set/rep thing i really like.

anyway, i’m pete, from england and 35. 6’ and about 172lb (down from 218 two years ago)

Remember to put Fropresser X on ignore…IMMEDIATELY. You might start eating hamburgers in your sleep and get fat.

[quote]kothreat wrote:
Remember to put Fropresser X on ignore…IMMEDIATELY. You might start eating hamburgers in your sleep and get fat. [/quote]

Leave it in the other thread. Bad enough that it exists but we surely don’t need it spilling over into other threads.

Welcome to the site Pete-r, and good luck with everything, especially quitting the smokes!

[quote]kothreat wrote:
Remember to put Fropresser X on ignore…IMMEDIATELY. You might start eating hamburgers in your sleep and get fat. [/quote]

Really? Behavior like this is not good for this forum. And with a new member…

Welcome. Step one, quit smoking! Im a former pack a day guy. Stop, after 4 weeks you will be a new man.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Really? Behavior like this is not good for this forum. And with a new member…

Welcome. Step one, quit smoking! Im a former pack a day guy. Stop, after 4 weeks you will be a new man.[/quote]

Plus last time i was in london it was like 10 quid for a pack. Wtf?

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Leave it in the other thread. Bad enough that it exists but we surely don’t need it spilling over into other threads.

Welcome to the site Pete-r, and good luck with everything, especially quitting the smokes![/quote]

Hold on a sec folks, this is looking familiar.

Someone get the fellow poster who called out the bot a month or two ago. Was it Challer? I think he was the one, someone get Challer in here to tell us if this is one of those bots.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Someone get the fellow poster who called out the bot a month or two ago. Was it Challer? I think he was the one, someone get Challer in here to tell us if this is one of those bots.[/quote]

It’s either that or HoustonGuy. I’m automatically suspicious of any new poster who creates a thread just to introduce themselves. I’m even more suspicious when that person doesn’t even bother to make any further posts in a thread that is essentially about themselves. This is definitely a bot.

Are those standard pounds or metric?

[quote]pete-r wrote:
Hi, i thought i would say hello. I’ve been reading this site on and off for years and decided to sign up and interact a little.
I’ve just started some workouts in the last couple of weeks after about two years off so working on my diet (which is horrendous-one meal per day plus cigarettes and coffee) and waiting till payday to get some weights (doing bw workouts at the moment)

Once i get my weights i’ll be doing Vince’s 8x8 full body three times a week. Well, i say Vince’s but i don’t do the specific lifts he prescribed as i find them really akward but the set/rep thing i really like.

anyway, i’m pete, from england and 35. 6’ and about 172lb (down from 218 two years ago)[/quote]

I’ve been on a bit of a gif binge recently. I’ve been dying for the right moment to use this one. I suppose this is as appropriate as any.

Lol… Thank you for the welcomes :slight_smile:

Standard metric kilo-pounds :wink:

Not sure about quitting the smokes… they make me look cool and gangsta :~0

[quote]on edge wrote:

Someone get the fellow poster who called out the bot a month or two ago. Was it Challer? I think he was the one, someone get Challer in here to tell us if this is one of those bots.[/quote]

I’m sure I can see a dim red light coming from his eye socket, behind the camera.

Definitely a bot!

Oh, but just in case - Hi Pete! :wink:

I promise i’m not a bot. I know that doesn’t mean much coming from an anonymous keyboard in southwest england but it’s true. i’m a real live person with blood and hair etc.

Waittz, yep. They are real pricey over here and that’s the one thing (apart from coughing up a lung every morning) that makes me think about quitting. I am however concerned about losing my gangsta card if i quit.

Suckers! Of course he’s a bot.

Look at his avi, he’s even got an eye on a stalk like a frickin’ Dalek. It’s a dead giveaway.

Wise up, people.

Helloooooooo

I’m worried that he’s brought pollen. We hate pollen around here.

You haven’t brought any pollen with you, have you Pete-r?

I hope not.

If you haven’t, welcome!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
I’m worried that he’s brought pollen. We hate pollen around here.

You haven’t brought any pollen with you, have you Pete-r?

I hope not.

If you haven’t, welcome![/quote]

lol

It’s nice to have new people around.

It’s nice that Pete-r is not a pirate.

I know he’s not a pirate.

How do you know he’s not a pirate, you ask?

If he was a pirate, his name would be

Pete-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Harrrrr harrrrr harrrr!

As long as we’re discussing pirates…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
It’s nice to have new people around.

It’s nice that Pete-r is not a pirate.

I know he’s not a pirate.

How do you know he’s not a pirate, you ask?

If he was a pirate, his name would be

Pete-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]