Hello - New to Steroids

Hello, I need some expert advise on steroids. I am considering a cutting stack (or other) and I am looking for the cheapest way to go through a cycle (yes, and you can explain a “cycle” to me also) with minimal side effects (i.e. bitch tits). I thank you in advance for your help - I’ll thank you after too!

Try again.

Dude - I am fairly new here as well and I have to warn you - this kind of a request is not going to go over well with the gurus here. You have to show some initiative and do your own research first. Start by reading the stickies.

[quote]rdrr_man wrote:
Hello, I need some expert advise on steroids. I am considering a cutting stack (or other) and I am looking for the cheapest way to go through a cycle (yes, and you can explain a “cycle” to me also) with minimal side effects (i.e. bitch tits). I thank you in advance for your help - I’ll thank you after too! [/quote]

Thanks, too bad people are stuck up I’ll just talk to a doctor - He’ll know more than these guys anyway. Good luck.

[quote]rdrr_man wrote:
Thanks, too bad people are stuck up I’ll just talk to a doctor - He’ll know more than these guys anyway. Good luck.[/quote]

Lol, I can picture it now:

“Yes doctor, I would like to use steroids. I haven’t done any research, but I’m sure you can spoon feed me the information. Then you can write me a script for everything I need. Right?”

Yes, it will be good.

[quote]rdrr_man wrote:
Thanks, too bad people are stuck up I’ll just talk to a doctor - He’ll know more than these guys anyway. Good luck.[/quote]

since you don´t even know how to read…that would be the best

Hello! I need expert advice please.

Free, concise and varied.

Whenever you are ready…but i warn you, I don’t have all day so please make it snappy…

:wink:

And he’e SURPRISED that this is the response he’s gotten?

Read the stickies Newb before prison tats above me comes knocking on your door.

You have a lousy attitude. Do some reading on your own and MAYBE people will be more inclined to give you good feedback once you have come back with some knowledge.

He left. Just let the thread die. Even if you have something cool to say, don’t worry theyll be others.