T Nation

Hello, Need a Routine

The original questionaire was looking for advice on an excerise routine for increasing muscles and stength.

There were several replys containing worthwile & vital information for daily exercising and weightlifting.

My advice about eating more carbs only incited hate posts and rude comments.

I apologize to the original threadbearer for the rude comments made by others.

I apologize too for the dietary advice I submited. I will not submit any more posts on dietary guidelines or about wheat and bread.

I believe what I said about wheat is true. It is your choice not to eat wheat or grain. I go by the Food Guide Pyramid and commen sense. I will continue to eat my bread or cereal each day alongside my daily meat serving. I will try to increase my vegetabel intake and I’am sure that will give me more than enough energy.

My guide says: “In the sweat of thy face thou shall eat bread”

My guide also say: “Take unto thee wheat and millet and make thee bread thereof”

Jesus took bread and said: “Eat…this is my body”

Asta la vista.

I’ll BE BACK!

[quote]onthebench wrote:

The original questionaire was looking for advice on an excerise routine for increasing muscles and stength.

There were several replys containing worthwile & vital information for daily exercising and weightlifting.

I apologize too for the dietary advice I submited. I will not submit any more posts on dietary guidelines or about wheat and bread.

I believe what I said about wheat is true. It is your choice not to eat wheat or grain. I go by the Food Guide Pyramid and commen sense. I will continue to eat my bread or cereal each day alongside my daily meat serving. I will try to increase my vegetabel intake and I’am sure that will give me more than enough energy.

My guide also say: “Take unto thee wheat and millet and make thee bread thereof”

Asta la vista.

I’ll BE BACK![/quote]

No hate here.

You just don’t seem to know what your talking about

youre too funny for me to hate you

This thread has now opened my eyes to the awesomeness that is bread.

So, you have based all of this on the food guide pyramid? The same food guide pyramid that drew criticism from dietitians and nutritionists for placing too much emphasis on some food groups (dairy and grains) due to lobbying? You also (I think…) quoted the bible in your defense?

Didn’t Jesus have bread similar to Ezekial bread, which of course high highly superior to other types of bread.

[quote]onthebench wrote:

Asta la vista.

I’ll BE BACK![/quote]
this is too funny. i take back everything that i said about you. the world needs more trolls as creative as you

ripped jesus says eat your damn bread… lol

There are no instructions listed as to how to make Ezekiels bread. A few common ingrediants are listed such as Wheat, Barley and Millet. These we are told are to be put into a vessel with beans and fitches. Most basic bread is made with ground wheat (flour), sugar, yeast water and milk.

The “thereof” is extremley open ended (or open minded) but it may possibly be refering to the Moses clan in the Exodus books that are printed before Ezekiels book. They made Bread without leaven. In modern terms Leaven is a rising agent (like yeast) and not leaves from trees. So the Moses clan made essentialy flatbread.

I think Jesus may have eaten flatbread too, but possibly with rosemary in it. From all the movies I’ve seen it looks the same as the old testament bread.

The modern Ezekiel bread is just refering to the Ezekiel chapter. There recipe is not listed in the book.

Ezekiels book is mostly just a list of items (wheat, barley etc) and there are no recipes in the books for anything. There is a mention of Barley cakes but no recipe for it or whatever it means.

There are many wonderful cooks on tv and there are many great recipes to be found on the internet and lots of great bread being produced with seeds and other extra healthy ingrediants.

So with that in mind any one liners about some even more awesome carbohydrate energizers:

Chocolate chip cookies
Glazed Donuts
Chocolate eclairs
Peanut carmel bars
Chocolate cake
Sugar coated cereal
Marshmellows
Ginger Bread cookies
Cherry Pie!

and oh yes: Twinkies!

Skip on bread the next time you go the store and buy a bag of cookies, a box of cake mix and a basket full of Twinkies!

Yummy yummy.

All right I’m outta here dudes. I’m gettin back to Pumping Iron!

Haha. No one said anything about eating junk food. I was just simply suggesting that getting carbs from fruit and veg was a better way to go about it than bread with every meal.

Pound-4-Pound you’re right. Veggies and friut at every meal would be better

The cookies, bread, crackers, or whatever could be eaten before and after a workout.

The famous singer Mariah Carey is on a morsel diet and she only eats a hanful of food at a time.

She eats her serving of meat

An hour later she can have bread, cereal, cookies or whatever

Later on she will have her serving of fruit and veggies.

and the a few hours later she back to her morsels of meat.

And then a few hours later she can have bread, crackers etc.

She also workouts around this diet plan and she does of swimming exercise along with regular gym work.

She has an amazing body, and even before her morsel diest she looked fantastic.

Its a diet that is well worth to try. and may help cut down on cravings as well ease the pain that can come by having a stuffed stomach.

Rock On!

One more thing:

Cookies, cakes and donuts, and pies etc are not junk food

Tortilla chips and potato chips and crackers with mass amount of salt is junk food

Those items are way bad for you, and any of those new sport drinks with way too much sodium and caffiene.

Those are bad too.

Most of what is in the grocery store and restauraunts are pretty good.

But some stuff can go bad because it might sit around long after its experiation date.

All right

this is a strange thread

He’s got to be related to stefanogym in some way…

[quote]onthebench wrote:
One more thing:

Cookies, cakes and donuts, and pies etc are not junk food

Tortilla chips and potato chips and crackers with mass amount of salt is junk food

Those items are way bad for you, and any of those new sport drinks with way too much sodium and caffiene.

Those are bad too.

Most of what is in the grocery store and restauraunts are pretty good.

But some stuff can go bad because it might sit around long after its experiation date.

All right
[/quote]
you took it too far. you have to remain believable to piss people off.

Well I am done feeding the troll.

[quote]Pound-4-pound wrote:
Well I am done feeding the troll.[/quote]

I’m actually starting to believe he’s not a troll, but rather posts when he’s RIDICULOUSLY high.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

I’m actually starting to believe he’s not a troll, but rather posts when he’s RIDICULOUSLY high. [/quote]

X2

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

I’m actually starting to believe he’s not a troll, but rather posts when he’s RIDICULOUSLY high. [/quote]

X2