Hello, Introduction

hi
first time around T-Nation.love this site.very helpfull most of the times.
been lifting for 18 months and here are my stats:
back squat:130 kg
front squat:106 kg
deadlift:170 kg
ohpress:65 kg(4 reps)
bench:104 kg
farmer walk:80 kg each hand for 15 mts.
weight:90 kg
height:175cm

Welcome! Some good numbers for 1.5 years lifting.

Thank you so much for your words.

Hi
a doubt i have regarding back squts is the load:if 130 kg its my max,what load should i use?been squating 3 sets of 3 reps with 126 kg,and then 3 sets of 10 reps with 100 kg.i think its too much but i dont know if it`s okay.i feel very burned after that and have to finish the workout .

[quote]brancopreto wrote:
Hi
a doubt i have regarding back squts is the load:if 130 kg its my max,what load should i use?been squating 3 sets of 3 reps with 126 kg,and then 3 sets of 10 reps with 100 kg.i think its too much but i dont know if it`s okay.i feel very burned after that and have to finish the workout .[/quote]

How you should train (ie, how much weight, how many sets, etc) is a function of your goals. Tell us what your goals are, then people will be able to give you feedback.

Hi
i train mostly for strenght.i do the compound lifts always in the 5 reps zone,except the 10 reps squats.
Thank you so much.

Hi
forgot to mention in my stats,the 75 kg power clean.and 15 pull ups.

[quote]brancopreto wrote:
Hi
i train mostly for strenght.i do the compound lifts always in the 5 reps zone,except the 10 reps squats.
Thank you so much.[/quote]

Gotcha. I don’t know anything about training specifically for strength, but a whole lot of O35 posters do, and will no doubt give you some great advice. Best of luck.

Hi
thank you so much for your attention.

From my limited knowledge for strength, reps should be 5 or under. Load is how strength trainers build intensity. like 5 sets of 5 reps or any numerous variations 6 sets of 3 or whatever.

Whereas a bodybuilder can build intensity, for hypertrophy, in the 8-12 range and limiting rest between sets.

Hi
i did not explain well my doubt.
i know the rep range for strenght.its the loads that confuse me.if the load is low i dont progresso.if the load it`s high i get burned.

If the load is low I don’t progress. The load has to be high enough to trigger a change in your body.

If the load is high I get burned. Here in lies your quandary to much load you just fail reps to low of a load your not building strength your just exercising. Which isn’t bad just I’m assuming you would like to progress strength wise.

Are you following any particular strength program?

Hi
i`m doing kinda 5*5.
i mix farmer walk two times a week,and some power cleans wich is the most dificult movement for me.
thank you so much.

Hard to say without your workouts posted but maybe drop accessory stuff and focus on the 5x5. Even if you can add 5 lbs a week that is still 20 lbs a month. Even if you add 5 lbs a month that is still 60 lbs to your lifts in a year.

Hi
monday workout

back squat warm up

30 kg10
50kg
70kg5
90kg
110kg3
work sets
3:126kg

bench press
warmup
30,50,70kg6reps
work sets
5:90kg
felt very easy:time to move up

neutral pullups 10kg added.
6,6,6,7(chin up project)easy

thank you

I think your workout looks solid. Patience your not 20 anymore gains will come but not as rapidly and plateau would occur sooner I would expect.