T Nation

Hello, I'm Drunk

I have just drank alcohol for the forst time n 6 months and I am very very drunk, I had a great game of rugby though and set up 3 tries rom full back, super dooper guys, my wife should be home soon and I am hoping to still be awake so I can banf her ass, but I thimk Imught be asllepo by then

to allmy internt buddies

lots of love and god night haha

what a cnut :0

Hahaha, you’ll enjoy this in the morning.

Banf her ass

hahahaha

The miracle post appears!

I hope you get your banfing, Im glad you had a god night…but I hope you don’t feel jesus in the morning.

You’ll really enjoy reading this post in the morning. Never saw a drunk type before, but you type like you are most likly talking. Have a great night!

Good night you cnut

[quote]streamline wrote:
You’ll really enjoy reading this post in the morning. Never saw a drunk type before, but you type like you are most likly talking. Have a great night![/quote]

If you’ve been on the internet this long, trust me… you’ve seen plenty of drunk people typing before…Lol They are just drunk keyboard ninjas.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
streamline wrote:
You’ll really enjoy reading this post in the morning. Never saw a drunk type before, but you type like you are most likly talking. Have a great night!

If you’ve been on the internet this long, trust me… you’ve seen plenty of drunk people typing before…Lol They are just drunk keyboard ninjas.
[/quote]

Once I was so hammered by myself. I was on some other forum and I wrote 2 paragraphs in some political forum.
When I woke up the next day, I went back and all I wrote were two paragraphs of jibberish with punctuation.
It was the greatest post of all time.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
streamline wrote:

Once I was so hammered by myself. I was on some other forum and I wrote 2 paragraphs in some political forum.
When I woke up the next day, I went back and all I wrote were two paragraphs of jibberish with punctuation.
It was the greatest post of all time.[/quote]

Well, you fared better than me…I just woke up banned.

[/quote]

Topper

Have a god night yourself, too, electric.

banf the shit out of that cnut, man- don’t fall asllepo

Rattler wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
streamline wrote:

[/quote]

I woke up in front of a typewriter. I stopped wondering why I couldn’t find the “OFF” switch.

Rattler wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
streamline wrote:

[/quote]

That’s hilarious!

I’ll be sure to remind you how you came on to me, and your standing offer for a threesome.

Asiancat agrees, get your banf on

fell asleep, by the time the wife got home she couldn’t wake me, so no banfing for me :frowning:

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
she couldn’t wake me[/quote]

She didnt try.

LMAO! Great thread EE.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
fell asleep, by the time the wife got home she couldn’t wake me, so no banfing for me :frowning:

[/quote]

Are you still drunk?
Hows that head feeling