T Nation

Hello Friends... 1. Follow the Rules

Fellow Juicers,
Hello my name is T. I am 27 years old. I sporadically weight trained in Highschool, but I started lifting weights on a routine when I joined the Navy at age 19. I was stationed overseas at a support hospital as a tech. (not an Officer) and my best friends were ER staff, Doc's, various hospital workers etc... We hit the gym 5-6 days a week.Lived and breathed supplements. Blew loads of E-3 pay on all that shit. Trained naturally until I was 24. Never knew about AAS.

All the sudden BAM a new person came into all of our lives. A bigger better version of all of us.. a much bigger version. Shredded, Stronger, Faster, a monster bro! Anyway, we befriended this guy and we all started to become really passionate about Anabolic knowledge and getting our diet's right. We didn't have access to Gear so we would diet down real lean, tweaking our bodies and obsessing over anything that we could do to inevitably be that guy that everyone stares at in the gym. We would talk to this guy and basically suck up whatever knowledge he had to offer. After all the diets we did. Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. is similar to my everyday way of life now.

Once gear showed up, It showed up in the form of Sustanon 250. I was able to get an 8 week cycle. I took 500mg/wk for 8 weeks. Gained weight, incredible strength gains, no sides, ALSO NO PCT..Or at least no proper protocol from what research has been telling me now. Anyway that's my first experience with gear..an okay experience to say the least. I separated from the Navy at 25 and moved to San Diego.

I was absolutely hell bent on getting huge. So I thought that I would just move close to a source..are u following.... Tijuana has great tacos and you can't beat the convenience of picking your prescriptions up either. So every week on Sunday we would drive an hour from Oceanside to eat tacos and pick up 500mg of Sustanon and 200mg. of Deca. Pay a dollar to use the bathroom. Hit our sticks and walk back across the Border. If you live in SD you know on Sunday mornings that there is no line to clear customs when you're walking.

Anyway I hope I have clearly emphasized that I am extremely dedicated to this lifestyle and have through my own experience realized that I am on the right track but still far from hitting a homerun. I have joined the forum for guidance. I have my own knowledge of the way my body reacts to AAS and I am only looking for input, not a protocol of meds. I have used AAS and will continue to use AAS for the same reason as most people.

I was always skinny growing up. I left for the Navy @ 19 years old weighing 170lbs. 6FT 4in. Did I also mention I was WHITE!!! I joined to the military to get huge!!! And it didn't work..Now I'm a head case and still not bigger than EVERYONE else. HEEEEE! I'm on my way though. And I'd also like to add that my chick loves gear too, she BANGS out benefits as well. She calls it T-DOG. A Win Win!!!! I love Test!! My current stats are: (Below is a list of all natural training MAX stats using "Nothing" and eating pretty clean since its summer)

Height 6ft 4in.
Weight 210 lbs.
LARGE FRAME, LONG NECK, LONG SLENDER LOOK
Body Fat ---?? 12% (Never really calculated (You can see my abs)
Bench - 275lbs. 5 reps.
Incline Bench - 245lbs. 4 reps.
Military Press - 205lbs. 5 reps.
Unwrapped Deep Squat - 315lbs. 5 reps.
Hack Squat -- 225lbs. 5 reps.
Wrist Wrapped Bicep Curl -- 65lbs. 5 reps
Wrist Wrapped Barbell Rows -- 150lbs. 10 reps
Deadlift - 315lbs. 4 reps
Pull-Ups till Failure - 17.

***Anyway I hope I've meet the criteria and you will welcome me into the Forum. Thank you in Advance.

Here is my NEW plan of Attack!!! Any SUGGESTIONS????

Week 1 ------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
600mg. Test Enanthate /Monday
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg. Dbol/Monday-Sunday
0.25mg Arimedex / Monday - Sunday

Week 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg. Dbol/Monday-Sunday
250iu. HCG / Wednesday

Week 3 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg. Dbol/Monday-Sunday
250iu. HCG / Monday/Friday

Week 4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg. Dbol/Monday-Sunday
250iu. HCG / Tuesday/Saturday

Week 5 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg. Dbol/Monday-Sunday
250iu. HCG / Wednesday/Sunday

Week 6 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
250iu. HCG / Wednesday/ Sunday

Week 7 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
250iu. HCG / Thursday/Sunday

Week 8 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
50mg Winstrol (Oral) Monday-Sunday

Week 9 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday

Week 10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
250iu. HCG / Thursday/Sunday

Week 11 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
0.25mg Arimedex / Monday, Wednsday, Friday, Sunday

Week 12 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
400mg. Deca/Monday
0.25mg Arimedex / Tuesday, Friday

Week 13-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
300mg. Clomid/Monday
100mg. Clomid/ Tuesday - Sunday

Week 14-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100mg Clomid / Monday - Sunday

Week 15 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50mg Clomid / Monday- Sunday

****Now that I'm out of the Navy and off in the D. It's time to step it up.
Goals
1. Grow Legs
2. Weight (As much as Possible) Don't Laugh Fu****ers
3. Eat a Bigger Breakfast
4. Force myself to only workout 3- 4 days a week. One on One off. I know I'm overtraining but I have nothing else in my life. I'm a loser now..............

Note for EXPERTS:
---All the gear I've taken.Never had any type of side. (Knock on Wood)
--- This is my choice of AAS because it's the only things I am familiar with.
--- My Goal is PERMANENT WEIGHT
---"Geared" up my body weight can hit 245lbs at best (Never Stays)
---I Have never run HCG or Clomid except for small amounts at improper times
---The last year from age 26-27. I ran 250mg Test E every two weeks for one year ( Yeah I know..BAD)
---I've been clean for 3 months, my nuts dropped finally and are the size of small walnuts.
---My whole Endocrine System was completely fu***ed. But I am starting to feel like my old self again.
---At the time I didn't have the source to do a Large cycle since I moved, plus the logistics of life.....I wanted to stay hard and at least have a little size....It's a long story.
---Sex Drive from 1-10..I'm a 2 or 3.
---Husband and Wife committed to not having children

Questions for EXPERTS :
1. Should I run more Test since I'm taller and running 400 of Deca?
2. Should I say F the Arimedex all together and keep Nolvadex on hand since I don't have a history of sides?
3. My body is experienced with Sustanon...Are there more Sides (generally speaking) with Test E????
4. Should I run Sustanon Instead?
5. Sex Drive suggestions? Besides the obvious......HEEEEE!!!!
6. Anything else a Newbie should do?....Specific vitamin or mineral.
7. Has anyone heard of an "ON" cycle HCG protocol of 100ius everyday? Instead of 250-500 every 3-4 days.

Thanks,
T in The D

cycle looks ok.. but you want to wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test E before PCT.. and since deca lasts even longer and is incredibly suppressive you should stop the deca a couple weeks before you stop the test, to make sure its all out of your system before you start PCT.

Also, i'm not sure how this fits into your injection schedule if you are still doing it south of the border, but for more stable levels of the drugs you are using, you should be injecting twice a week instead of once. If this isn't an option, then once a week won't hurt.. it just isn't optimal

IMO your pct should go for more then 3 weeks due to the fact that you are using deca.

I read through your post in a little more detail..

you said you could hit 245 but couldnt keep it? one of the reasons is not doing a PCT.. the other reason is not using arimidex and gaining a bunch of water weight. high estrogen levels equal water retention, which might show up on the scale, but its not lean muscle tissue, and it will go away when your cycle stops. I would suggest using arimidex because estrogen has many undesirable effects (water retention, gyno, acne, greater suppression of your HPTA)

and like ruta said, run your pct for 4 weeks

good luck, and dont forget to eat like a fucking horse

Sweet guys!!! Will do. Appreciate your time. Thanks.