Hello Fellow Bodybuilders

Your progress at your age are definitely commendable. If, however, you’ve already decided on PEDs, then don’t bother asking questions anywhere else but the “pharma” forum, because people on here will give you their honest advice, whether it’s what you want to hear or not.

Also, I doubt anyone on here is nervous because of your age. If you indeed think that way, you’re not exactly making a case for the maturity most people need to dabble with illegal and possibly harmful substances.

Good luck.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Your progress at your age are definitely commendable. If, however, you’ve already decided on PEDs, then don’t bother asking questions anywhere else but the “pharma” forum, because people on here will give you their honest advice, whether it’s what you want to hear or not.

Also, I doubt anyone on here is nervous because of your age. If you indeed think that way, you’re not exactly making a case for the maturity most people need to dabble with illegal and possibly harmful substances.

Good luck.

S[/quote]
I wasn’t talking about the people on this page :confused: I was talkong about my source haha. But thank you for your commendations and input. (Not being sarcastic )

Stu’s right. Ask the same question you just asked in the Pharma forum. You’ll get a much different response. I would answer your question here, but it’s not the appropriate forum for such discussions.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Stu’s right. Ask the same question you just asked in the Pharma forum. You’ll get a much different response. I would answer your question here, but it’s not the appropriate forum for such discussions.[/quote]
Btw. Flip. Love your progress on the pics I’ve seen of you. Whole new person!

Stay away from the gear for now. That is my only advice.

Just broke 225 lbs. Was feeling kinda swole so I dnapped this