Hello Everyone.

Newbie. 42 years old - lost 60 lbs in the past 8 months without a terrible effort, mostly by getting my sleep apnea under control then starting on 1/2 cc Test Cyp every week.

Currently at 250 lbs - 6’-0" tall. Want to get to 185 lbs. Been lifting again for the past 3 months. i had all but given up on it, as I couldn’t recover for sh1t and even the slightest effort killed my energy levels for days. Test shots and c-pap seem to have solved all that and the recovery even at higher volumes seem to occur pretty quickly now.

I workout every other day as follows ( just keep alternating)

#1 - Legs and Back

#2 - Chest - Forearms and Calves

#3 - Delts - Bi’s - Tri’s

I do a lot of supersets and density training, very little rest between sets, not much cardio.

About once every 4-6 weeks I will do one balls to the wall full body routine and that will be it for that week.

I get about 150 grams of protein a day - approx 100-120 grams of carbs and most all fat comes from Fish Oil and CLA, with 4 Omega 3 Eggs per day ( total fat around 50 grams per day.

Supps - in addition to the Fish Oil - Resveratrol and an NSP Vitamin Pak round it out.

Enuff about me…see ya later.

Welcome and I’d say good luck on making your goal, but it looks like you’re making your own luck.

Keep on keepin’ on.

Welcome

I am the same age as you and have been lifting for 5-6 months.

The first few months were the toughest. But my recovery times have improved and muscle soreness is not as bad as it was. I lifted allot in my 20’s, so I know what to expect. That has helped keep me motivated and working past the usual problems.

So far I have made what I consider good progress. My strength is not up to where it used to be but it is getting closer. At this point I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I know I can get there. Measurement wise I am bigger now then I was back then, so that is motivating. However my bodyfat is also higher but we won’t talk about that.

Anyway good luck and hope to see you around the site.

Welcome Lester!

Hi Lester,

You don’t train in your garage while smoking doobies do ya?

“Uh oh…mom’s mad”

lester i am only 28 but my test is already low.I have thought about doing 1 cc of test cyp a week. My doc put me on androgel have u tried it? Have you seen a doc or doing it on your own

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Hi Lester,

You don’t train in your garage while smoking doobies do ya?

“Uh oh…mom’s mad”[/quote]

No, but only because the doobs kill the test levels… i do occasionally train nude on Squat day tho. I’ve found that I have the power rack to myself that way.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
lester i am only 28 but my test is already low.I have thought about doing 1 cc of test cyp a week. My doc put me on androgel have u tried it? Have you seen a doc or doing it on your own[/quote]

I have a doc who prescribes. I highly recommend seeing a doc if your levels are low. Shouldn’t be that difficult to get a script.

I’ve done it on my own but if you go black market you can never be sure what you’re getting. Besides, regular blood testing which any decent doc will require, will help insure that everything is running optimally and that conversion to estrogen doesn’t become a factor.

Thanks for the info my family doc put me on androgel, but didnt tell me to come back anytime for more tests nor did he mention e2. Ithink i am going to make an appt with an anti aging doc

is it covered by insurance at all

Hey, I use Surge Recovery. I can tell a big difference when I dont use it.