Hello and Intro

Howdy y’all!

29, 6’, 193, unsure of body fat (but I am absolutely nowhere close to overweight), training for four years, and I’ve been lurking on the forums for about three months now. I’ve seen a lot of threads of guys getting annihilated for posting stupid cycle ideas so I’ll try and not completely make a fool out of myself. It seems Walk, Bushy, Bones, and Bill are the persons of respect around here (although there are others, y’all seem to be the most active)

I’m on week 2 of my first cycle. I was initially going to be running a deca/test cycle but after some soul searching my ego was telling me to ignore simple reasoning. It seems most vererans are dissatisfied with the suppression of deca and most advise to wait, so I’m holding off to see where I get with test. I may do 12 weeks, I may do 14. I figured I may just see how I feel when I reach that time.

1-12 or 14 650mg Test E
1-14 or 16 Anastrazol (.25EOD and bump to .5EOD if necessary)

PCT
20/20/20/20mg Nolvadex and longer if needed.

Emergency Nolvadex is on hand in case of gyno (1200mg extra)

From the bro board browsing I’ve done, it seems a thread mentioned the uselessness of high doses of SERMs, hence the consistent dosages.

Damn. I posted from my phone. Why the hell did it flip my photo?

It’s a little high, dosage wise, and a little long for a first cycle but not a crazy as some first cycles that get posted by newbies. At the 2 week point, the Test E has not even kicked in. I assume you are injecting 2X per week?

Make sure you are eating enough quality whole foods, especially protein and carbs. Bloodwork?

S/F

Al

Yessir. Got blood work done 7 days prior to the cycle. 548 Total Test (I have the other numbers as well but at home).

Bloodwork will be done again at week 6 and post PCT. I’ll try to get it once before the end of PCT, but I won’t bet on it.

That is enough anastrozole for 100mg T per week, a TRT dose. Estrogen can lead to fat gain before you notice things like gyno. You could easily need 3.5mg/week. Anastrozole is a competitive drug with serum T levels, the more T, the more anastrozole you need. I don’t know where the linearity ends as I have not seen good labs for on gear dosing.

Yes sir, I did. Bloodwork was done 7 days prior to starting the cycle. Numbers are at home but I know total test was 548. They did do E2 and Estradiol as well. I’ll get another test done at 6 weeks and then shortly after week 4 of PCT. I count calories via MyFitnessPal and I usually hit 3500-4500 with about 1.4-1.6g protein per pound.

I always chuckle when people post their exact diet for a week, as if they eat the same meals for three months straight. It’s safe to say my diet consists of beef, chicken, pork, salmon, tuna, eggs, pasta, rice, peanut butter, frozen fruits and coffee.

KS, I realize it was your thread where I read about consistent SERM dosing.

I certainly have plenty of Anastrozol on hand to accommodate 3.5mg per week if necessary. I’ll do a quick search and see if I can find something on proper amount. I seem to recall the Newbie Cycle Planner thread mentioned 1-1.5mg anastrozol per week would suffice. Thanks for the heads up.

I may consider running Dbol as I purchased some for the future, but I’ll wait until at least week 4 or 5 for that decision. Considering the amount left in a needle, presence of air, absorption, etc, my dose I’m injecting could be anywhere between 600-700. That’s a considerable dose so Dbol may be a little more than I can (‘want’ is more accurate) handle.

[quote]Bravacado wrote:
I always chuckle when people post their exact diet for a week, as if they eat the same meals for three months straight. It’s safe to say my diet consists of beef, chicken, pork, salmon, tuna, eggs, pasta, rice, peanut butter, frozen fruits and coffee.
[/quote]

Believe it or not some of us do eat the exact same thing every single day for months at a time… I am one of these people.

I think you will be sorry if you stretch out the cycle too far. I feel like gains always diminished late in the cycle. Maybe it was mental or maybe just tired of eating more food, who knows.

If you don’t want to run the hCG maybe consider the low dose SERM KSman had suggested to keep testes on during cycle.